Lagana Florist

Middletown, CT · View map · Visit website

About Lagana Florist

Lagana Florist is a locally-owned and operated floral shop based out of Middletown, Connecticut. The florist has been serving the area since 1988. This team of talented florists is committed to five-star customer service, excellence in quality and cutting-edge creativity. With part of their staff dedicating their time solely to weddings, Lagana Florist is prepared to listen to your floral needs and bring your botanical vision to life.

Working with you to bring your vision to life, the florist will make your special day even more beautiful than you imagined. They will work with you to make sure you choose the best flowers for your day. Their services include:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Other Services
The florist offers an assortment of floral arrangements and designs for your wedding day. Arrangements include:

• Aisle décor

andrea
andrea

Married on 05/24/2019

what a beautiful job!

I used Lagana Florist, April for my wedding Flowers. Everything was just perfect. She made my wedding flowers a dream come true! Everything I have ever visualized, she made it to perfection.. I was so ... Read more so excited when I received my flowers at home. My cascade bouquet was amazing! Perfect size for me.. It was gorgeous, the combination of the flower colors with the bridesmaids dresses and same with my bouquet ..it had a very delicate blue touch, so special. When I got to my reception I was even more delighted with her job. My centerpieces were be amazing. Everything was so great..Thank you April for making my day even more special with a complete satisfaction of your beautiful job. I love every single details of the flower arrangements. memories for lifetime :). Highly highly recommended. A lot of complements from my guest. Thank you April.

S
Sam

Married on 08/24/2018

I worked with April for my August beach wedding, & the flowers were an absolute dream. She took my vision & made it something more beautiful than I could have imagined. She was helpful, kind, & ... Read more professional throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend April/Lagana Florist.

Jess
Jess

Married on 07/28/2018

I've known April, one of the florists for years and years. I have seen all the work she has done over the years, it is always amazing. I knew when we were getting married, I was going to go with ... Read more Lagana Florists and totally trusted how the flowers would turn out. We sat down with April and went over our ideas and showed some sample pictures of possible ideas. She was great and offered suggestions with what would work best. April had great visions of what the arch and centerpieces could look like and they turned out fantastic! My bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets were huge and full of stunning flowers! The boutineers and corsages looked wonderful too. I don't have my professional pictures yet but even the pictures I am attaching from our phones came out AMAZING! Everyone loved our flowers and many people wanted to get their own pictures in front of our arch! Great flowers, great customer service. Definitely recommend getting your flowers here! They are sooo talented and passionate for what they do! Thank you Lagana Florists!