Lagana Florist

Middletown, CT · View map · Visit website

About Lagana Florist

Lagana Florist is a locally-owned and operated floral shop based out of Middletown, Connecticut. The florist has been serving the area since 1988. This team of talented florists is committed to five-star customer service, excellence in quality and cutting-edge creativity. With part of their staff dedicating their time solely to weddings, Lagana Florist is prepared to listen to your floral needs and bring your botanical vision to life.

Working with you to bring your vision to life, the florist will make your special day even more beautiful than you imagined. They will work with you to make sure you choose the best flowers for your day. Their services include:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Other Services
The florist offers an assortment of floral arrangements and designs for your wedding day. Arrangements include:

• Aisle décor

Caitlin
Caitlin

Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful job

April at Lagana absolutely knocked it out of the park! Going in I had only a few ideas for my wedding and she was able to create and execute it perfectly. She was able to accommodate all of my changes ... Read more without any issues and even made super helpful suggestions (she’s the expert!) Incredible prices for a beautiful job. Could not be happier with how everything turned out.

K
Kelly

Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful & Affordable

April was an absolute pleasure to work with. From our initial meeting, to the wedding day, she was always very responsive and receptive in helping me achieve my wedding floral vision. When she ... Read more delivered the flowers on my wedding day, I was blown away - they were better than what I had imagined. One of the original flowers we discussed to include in the bouquet wasn't available in the color I wanted and she reached out and suggested a different one, within my budget and similar look to it, which I thought was very considerate. We got married at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills in Middletown, CT. If April is available for your event, do not even think twice! Lagana is a local florist, very affordable and produce beautiful work! Thank you again, April and Lagana Team!

andrea
andrea

Married on 05/24/2019

what a beautiful job!

I used Lagana Florist, April for my wedding Flowers. Everything was just perfect. She made my wedding flowers a dream come true! Everything I have ever visualized, she made it to perfection.. I was so ... Read more so excited when I received my flowers at home. My cascade bouquet was amazing! Perfect size for me.. It was gorgeous, the combination of the flower colors with the bridesmaids dresses and same with my bouquet ..it had a very delicate blue touch, so special. When I got to my reception I was even more delighted with her job. My centerpieces were be amazing. Everything was so great..Thank you April for making my day even more special with a complete satisfaction of your beautiful job. I love every single details of the flower arrangements. memories for lifetime :). Highly highly recommended. A lot of complements from my guest. Thank you April.