L.A Glamm

Camarillo, CA · View map · Visit website

About L.A Glamm

L.A Glamm is a professional wedding hair and makeup services based in Camarillo, California. These experienced beauty professionals can provide their services across Southern California and Arizona to create the wedding look of your dreams. Their talents and skills ensure that you will be feeling comfortable, confident, and capable on your big day after an exceptional styling experience.

L.A Glamm offers full makeovers in the style of your choice, giving you complete control of your look. They provide consultations and hair and makeup trials to understand your vision for your day and ensure that you are happy with your final style beforehand. They provide their services at your location for your convenience and all bridal packages include airbrushing, lashes, and water-resistant makeup, creating a flawless finish. L.A Glamm can cater to your bridal party’s beauty needs to create a consistent style for your day. Additional services include:

• Tattoo coverage

A
Angela S

Getting married on 06/05/2021

Amazing stylist

We hired them for our wedding on may 30th. I highly recommend them Read more We hired them for our wedding on may 30th. I highly recommend them

A
Angela

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Loved My Hair and Makeup

I loved my hair and makeup trial by Adriana and Angelique. They captured exactly how I wanted to look, and really took their time and listened to what I wanted. I cant wait for my wedding to see how ... Read more my hair and makeup will look with my dress :)

K
Katherine

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Excellent!

I've only had my trial so far, but this team is amazing! So nice and do such a great job. I would definitely recommend booking! Will post pictures of final look after wedding day. Read more I've only had my trial so far, but this team is amazing! So nice and do such a great job. I would definitely recommend booking! Will post pictures of final look after wedding day.