All In

Maineville, OH · View map

About All In

Known for a diverse song list and energetic performances, LAIKA has quickly become one of the more popular cover bands in the Midwest. Laika features both a male and female lead singer and performs a wide variety of music. Whether it’s the latest hit or a classic, the band has a reputation for impressively reproducing the sound of each song while adding their own unique musical flair.

5 Reviews for All In

5 All In Reviews

J
Jane

Married on 12/13/2014

LAIKA kept our guests dancing ALL night! Dana, the lead singer and coordinator, was super responsive, professional, and friendly! We had a specific list of song requests, and LAIKA followed all of ... Read more them. We would recommend them to anyone!!

T
Tara

Married on 05/26/2013

LAIKA was amazing, our guests had a crazy good time dancing! In addition, Dana was so sweet and flexible in planning. We couldn't have asked for a smoother evening, and they sounded awesome! My ... Read more husband and I would highly highly recommend.

A
Aynsley

Married on 10/16/2010

Laika is a wonderful band they played for my wedding in October. Please use them! My guests were dancing the whole time. Read more Laika is a wonderful band they played for my wedding in October. Please use them! My guests were dancing the whole time.