LaJoy Photography

Atlanta, GA · View map · Visit website

About LaJoy Photography

LaJoy Photography provides documentary wedding photography to couples in Atlanta, Georgia. This photographer believes that the pictures from your wedding day are what make your wedding memories last a lifetime. Owner LaJoy Cox is sure to capture every single detail of your big day, including the cake, flowers, venue and all of the incredible moments that happen between your family and friends. Although the company is based in Atlanta, LaJoy and her second photographer, Teko, are willing to travel far and wide in order to beautifully capture your wedding day.

The style of photography that LaJoy specializes in ranges from contemporary to traditional. Several of the photography services that LaJoy Photography offers include:

• Additional hours

2 LaJoy Photography Reviews

A
Antonio

Married on 11/18/2017

LaJoy is an amazingly talented photographer! She has been seen on FYI TV, A&E TV, Lifetime TV, Us Weekly, Munaluchi Magazine, Black Bride Wedding show and many more. She has an eye that captures the ... Read more most intimate moments. We enjoyed our time spent with LaJoy during our photo shoots for our engagement and our wedding day. We had lots of fun. We are truly thankful to have acquired her services for our special day. She walked us through everything seamlessly, and when taking photos she was definitely in her element. The engagement and wedding photos were phenomenal! Me (Antonio) and my wife (Ruthie) received lots of comments about how great the photos from our engagement and wedding came out. It was truly a day to remember and we appreciate and thank Lajoy for capturing our amazing wedding moments in time. We will definitely be utilizing her services again in the near future. She is truly at the top of the game, when it comes to photography, especially in Atlanta, Georgia. I highly recommend L Hunter photography for all of your photography needs.

M
Meredith

Married on 10/20/2017

LaJoy is an amazing photographer! My fiance' and I have had an incredible experience with her! She has an eye for photography, is a pleasure to work with, and makes you so comfortable. She even ... Read more travels and has been on TV. I can't wait until our Wedding!!! Do yourself a favor and check her out! Tell her I sent you ;-)

LaJoy Photography FAQ