Lake DJ

South Lake Tahoe, CA · View map

About Lake DJ

LakeDJ provides a DJ, and Master of Ceremonies Service based in Lake Tahoe. We also use Lake Tahoe's premier sound system, with Bose, Denon, Dell and Shure professional equipment.

Lake DJ now also offers "Emulator - The Future of DJing." Emulator is the worlds first and only transparent, touch sensitive, DJ screen. It is a 42 inch, SEE THROUGH DJ screen, which controls the Volume, Play, Cue and many more DJ functions. There are less that 20 in the USA. Below is a link to the manufactures YouTube video.

We ask our clients to provide both "Play" and "Don't Play" Lists, to insure your choice of music is played at your event. Over 3.5 million tracks are available and we carry over 20,500 titles to every event.

We also have an additional sound system for ceremony music and Minister's wireless microphone.
Please call for a free consultation.

41 Reviews for Lake DJ

41 Lake DJ Reviews

M
Monique

Married on 09/14/2018

Best DJ in the Lake Tahoe area hands down. He is so accommodating and makes the process extremely easy. He did a great job knowing the crowd and he kept the party on-time. He had every song I ... Read more requested and played them all. He went above and beyond by bringing my husband and me a drink while we were finishing up with photos. Everyone was giving my compliments on how great he was. Just a really awesome guy. Hire him!

M
Myrabelle

Married on 09/18/2017

Derek has an amazing photo booth. Book him and the booth to have a fun wedding! He was the best and his colleagues were also great! He is a must have at a wedding. He made my wedding amazing! Read more Derek has an amazing photo booth. Book him and the booth to have a fun wedding! He was the best and his colleagues were also great! He is a must have at a wedding. He made my wedding amazing!

C
Christina

Married on 08/06/2017

Derek wa the best DJ from the ceremony and reception we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! He was so accommodating and every moment of the way he was asking us what we needed or if we wanted to ... Read more change anything he was super flexible and made recommendations! If you have a wedding in the Lake Tahoe area hire Derek he is the best!! Our friends and families kept raving about how wonderful he was several days after the wedding!!!