Lake Natoma Inn

Folsom, CA · View map · Visit website

About Lake Natoma Inn

Lake Natoma Inn is a picturesque classic hotel located in historic Folsom, California. Couples can choose from multiple elegant and romantic indoor and outdoor options. At Lake Natoma Inn, couples can have their fantasy wedding with the help of their experienced staff.

Facilities and Capacity
Lake Natoma Inn can accommodate up to 250 guests in one of their multiple venues. These include:

• Grand pavilion
  • Sutter room
  • Sierra ballroom
  • Outdoor gazebo
  • Outdoor fireside patio

This venue offers a wedding coordinator to take care of all your event needs. The services they provide include:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Chairs
  • Tables
  • Flatware
  • China
  • Linens

Accommodation
At Lake Natoma Inn, guests can choose from 136 rooms and suites. The happy couple may want to choose one of their exclusive Lakeside Suites which has a romantic whirlpool and fireplace in each room with riverside views.

42 Reviews for Lake Natoma Inn

42 Lake Natoma Inn Reviews

Danielle
Danielle Haaby

Married on 05/11/2019

This is a must book

We worked with Ashley and she was absolutely on top of her A game from the moment we looked at the venue to the after the wedding. She walked us threw every step and answered every email even with the ... Read more same questions I probably asked her a billion times. Lake Natoma inn is a beautiful place to have your wedding. They even do a food tasting- The food went over my expectations and all the guest as well. "The food was amazing" Before we walked out for the Ceremony we met Dave - He really took care of us from greeting us with drinks right after the ceremony to saving us appetizers and had the staff make plates for us so they made sure we ate on our wedding day not once but twice since they sent a nice bottle of champagne and boxes of food for my husband and I. The suite for the night is a must book! Also, they provide pretty much everything and for the price it was honestly a steal. I could go on and on about this venue, but I think you get the point!

K
Katie

Married on 06/24/2017

I chose Lake Natoma Inn as our wedding venue after I had done extensive research on many venues in the Sacramento/greater Sacramento area and it is by far the best place I could have asked for! They ... Read more have many options for ceremony and reception sites and are willing to work with you to make your wedding day amazing! We got married near the gazebo in front of a beautiful fountain with flowers and trees creating the perfect backdrop to say, "I do!" Our reception was in the Pavillion and I can tell you personally that you will fall in love with the draped ceilings and chandeliers! These physical features made our day special, but the truly incredible thing about this venue is its amazing staff! I honestly can't say enough about the staff here. It's impossible to do justice to Erin, the director, or Dave, our banquet captain, in words. They are both incredible and I am so glad that I chose LNI as my venue because of them! Erin is the director at LNI and she is fantastic! Every detail throughout the entire process was handled with excellent care, organization, and professionalism! Erin was wonderful with communication and planning throughout the whole process! She has this whole wedding thing down to an art and made sure our ceremony went smoothly and exactly as planned. Our banquet captain, Dave, was just as wonderful! From the moment I met him, he made sure that I was relaxed and taken care of and made it clear that he would do anything to make sure we enjoyed our special day! He and his crew did not disappoint as they managed and ran our reception. They made sure that everything was taken care of -- Dave made sure we each had whatever we wanted or needed throughout the whole day. Additionally, the food was wonderful and our guests loved it! Thank you to Erin, Dave, and the whole staff for making our special day as incredible as I dreamed it would be! I can not say enough good things about Lake Natoma Inn and I would highly recommend it to everyone!

A
Alex

Married on 03/18/2017

We chose Lake Natoma Inn for a multitude of reasons, but having reflected now on our ceremony and reception, we are even happier that we chose Lake Natoma Inn for our wedding! We had many guests ... Read more coming from out of town, so it was wonderful to have a central location for everyone to stay (and such a great location in Old Folsom!) and with such easy access to the ceremony and reception! We had our wedding outside and it was so beautiful and romantic! They had flowers planted over and above the flowers we purchased from the florist, and it was so green and spring-feeling. Our reception was right next door, and EVERYONE commented on how good the food was! Ashley was our wedding coordinator and she was very helpful and accommodating. Dave was the head server during the reception and we could not have been taken care of any better! When we got back to our room, the staff had put together food for us (complete with utensils to eat with!) so we could enjoy a meal before going to bed. The venue was great for both the ceremony and reception, but the value is even better! I looked at other venues in the area, but Lake Natoma Inn provided a fantastic wedding experience at a very reasonable price which allowed us to invite more guests. I'm not sure there is a thing I would change about how our wedding went. Thank you to Lake Natoma Inn staff, especially Ashley and Dave!