Lake Placid Flower and Gift

Lake Placid, Vermont · View map · Visit website

About Lake Placid Flower and Gift

Lake Placid Flower and Gift is a privately-owned floral shop located in the heart of Lake Placid, New York. At Lake Placid Flower and Gift, couples can expect a completely personalized experience, as their friendly staff can guide you from the early planning stages to the moment you walk down the aisle. Each couple they work with receives a complimentary consultation by one of the team's floral stylists, who will listen intently to your ideas and see that your vision is made real. At Lake Placid Flower and Gift, they believe that flowers are their inspiration to create your lasting memories.

The team at Lake Placid Flower and Gift specializes in classic, modern, rustic, country, romantic, and vintage floral styles. They can assist you in crafting aisle decor, artificial arrangements, boutonnieres, corsages, flower girl baskets, non-floral arrangements, table arrangements, altar decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower crowns, flower petals, and single flowers. Some of the floral services they offer include:

• Delivery

K
Featured
Kate

Married on 09/03/2017

Lisa and her team were incredible. They absolutely nailed the flowers for our bouquets and decor, with minimal guidance. I shared a few photos of bouquets I liked with her, gave a vague idea of what I ... Read more was looking for (since I really wasn't sure myself) and I was so so happy with how everything turned out. Including the beautiful flowers she provided for my hair. Highly recommend!!

M
Marc Bragin

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing and elegant

Lisa and her team were amazing to work with. We have them the simple plan of all white with a touch of eucalyptus and they created a beautiful setting for our wedding. It was elegant without being ... Read more stuffy. It was exactly what we hoped for and more.

E
Erica Bryson

Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic Experience & Stunning Product!

Lisa and her team exceeded our wildest expectations for wedding flowers and decorations! As someone with little experience in this department, she helped me create a vision for the wedding day using ... Read more her expansive knowledge and Pinterest as visual reference. She personally delivered my wedding party's bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres to me on the day - all of which were gorgeous - before setting up the trellis and venue.