Lake Tahoe Cakes

South Lake Tahoe, CA · View map · Visit website

About Lake Tahoe Cakes

Lake Tahoe Cakes is a South Lake Tahoe, California-based company that specializes in designing modern and artistic wedding cakes. Part of the wedding industry since 2016, it provides services throughout the local area, including South Lake Tahoe, Truckee, and Incline. Allison, the baker, designs pastries and cakes that look as good as they taste. Open to trendy and unique cake ideas, she specializes in baking buttercream and fondant cakes.

Lake Tahoe Cakes bakes pastries and cakes in a variety of delectable flavors, fillings, and flavor combinations. Using local, organic, and fresh fruit ingredients, the company offers different types of desserts including cake pops, cheese, cupcakes, fruits, cakes, cookies, dessert buffets, and groom’s cakes. It provides the following wedding services:

• Consultations

Karlyn
Karlyn

Married on 06/22/2019

Everything was great!

Allison and crew are amazing! We opted for a small cake for cutting and a larger dessert selection and the table turned out so cute! Everyone raved about the hand pies and the cake was delicious. They ... Read more They are priced very reasonably, very professional and I am so glad I used them for my wedding.

Stefania
Stefania

Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic work on short notice

Lake Tahoe Cakes made my wedding cake and they did an amazing job! On rather short notice, about 2 months before my wedding, I reached out to Lake Tahoe Cakes and they were able to accommodate my ... Read more request. I do not live in the South Lake Tahoe area and all our communication was done over email. Allison was very easy to work with and captured exactly what I was looking for in a cake. I was unable to get up to South Lake for a tasting before my wedding. The first taste of my cake was at my reception and I was extremely happy. The almond cake was light and delicate and the lavender filling was slightly sweet. The cake showed up and it looked exactly as I wanted. I highly recommend Lake Tahoe Cakes for your wedding cake needs!

C
Cheyanne

Married on 09/09/2018

Alison was amazing and super understanding. We hadn’t picked a venue until after we had booked her and she changed the info and worked with us. The cake was amazing. And tasted amazing. She did an ... Read more amazing job!! Once I get pictures I will post some