Lake Tahoe Wedding Ministries

Zephyr Cove, Nevada · View map · Visit website

About Lake Tahoe Wedding Ministries

Local to Zephyr Cove, Nevada, officiating service Lake Tahoe Wedding Ministries specializes in arranging and administering wedding ceremonies in Lake Tahoe. Reverends David Beronio Sr. and Dave Beronio Jr. are dedicated to overseeing unique, meaningful ceremonies that reflect the journey of you and your future spouse’s relationship.

Both reverends of Lake Tahoe Wedding Ministries are licensed to officiate interfaith and non-religious weddings throughout Nevada and California, and maintain a year-round U.S. Forest Service Permit to allow you to select any area of Lake Tahoe for your ceremony. Wedding rehearsals and vow renewals can also be serviced. Vows may be customized as desired, and Lake Tahoe Wedding Ministries is happy to accommodate any special requests regarding the arrangement of the ceremony.

186 Reviews for Lake Tahoe Wedding Ministries

186 Lake Tahoe Wedding Ministries Reviews

C
Featured
Carly

Married on 04/27/2018

Dave was absolutely AMAZING! He took exactly what we wanted, that fit perfectly with our style & values and turned it into the most perfect ceremony ever. We chose not to have Dave attend rehearsal, ... Read more and so he was more than willing to meet with my husband & I in town for a meet and greet. We all were able to sit down and discuss details and our vision for how we wanted the ceremony to look. Dave added in his professionalism along with our ideas & I couldn't have been more impressed with how the day of the wedding went. When he arrived at the venue, he came and found me and said hello with such a warm, calm and friendly presence. He looked very professional and prepared. From the second the ceremony started to the moment it ended Dave was unbelievable. His wording, tone, vibe, confidence shined through to everyone. I had multiple of my friends and family who attended say what an amazing job he did & how it flowed so nicely. (A few also mentioned how handsome Dave was and how between the 3 of us it looked liked a movie, haha!) We had our son be a part of our ceremony about half way through & the way that Dave incorporated him went flawless. When it was time for "the kiss", Dave was so professional in standing off to the side for the photographs that were being taken. (I didn't even realize this until I got my photo's back from our photographer...and even she said she could instantly tell how experienced he was in doing this). I really loved him for doing that, but even of the pictures including Dave duing our ceremony, look stunning. He was very helpful as we wrote our own vows, we sent him our rough drafts & he was quick to reply with advice in making everything flow as a whole. He also has helpful videos & a website you will be given access to if you choose to go with Dave (do it!). I just cannot say enough about how magical & perfect everything went... I promise Dave will NOT disappoint. He even called me the next day before running my credit credit, how courteous!

Taylor
Taylor Christine Snyder

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Best day ever!

Dave jr. Made our day beyond memorable. He was very attentive to our wishes throughout the entire process. Being that the wedding was destination, I was nervous for how everything would turn out, ... Read more however, Dave helped to alleviate some of that stress and did a great job of reassuring us both that everything would run smoothly. The ceremony incorporated our faith and love for one another and it was the perfect balance. We could not have asked for anything more and would love to have him renew our vows in the years to come !

E
Ernest Plat

Married on 06/22/2019

David Beronio: Weddings

David was incredibly responsive, and super easy and fun to work with for our wedding. He did a great job with keeping a rowdy groomsman side in check, ran a wonderful ceremony with a lot of our (Amy ... Read more and I"s) joint personality. Incredibly punctual, professional and just all around a great person, let alone officiant. Amy+Ernest