Lake Union Cafe & Custom Bakery

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Lake Union Cafe & Custom Bakery

The iconic and historic Lake Union Café & Custom Bakery is a Seattle-based event space and caterer that has delivered exceptional events for over 15 years. With an elegant and art-deco style interior, commended service and high-quality cuisine, their venue provides the perfect setting for formal and reception-style events. Lake Union Café also offers the convenience of an on-site custom bakery and floral studio to further accommodate their customers.

Facilities and Capabilities
Lake Union Café & Custom Bakery is a historic banquet hall and on-site custom bakery. With urban, classic and vintage appeal, their event space can accommodate up to 250 wedding guests.

Lake Union Café & Custom Bakery offers professional catering, bakery services and floral design services, in addition to rental of their venue space. Services include the following:

• Cake cutting
  • Dessert
  • Buffet
  • Servers

Cuisine
Chef Ian Hoyt's commitment to culinary excellence is reflected throughout Lake Union Café's menus, featuring the best of Pacific Rim and Northwest cuisine. The Lake Union Café Custom Bakery creates custom cakes, pastries, cupcakes and dessert bars for in-house events or outside pickup.

97 Reviews for Lake Union Cafe & Custom Bakery

97 Lake Union Cafe & Custom Bakery Reviews

Sara
Featured
Sara

Married on 01/26/2019

Perfect Experience

We got married at LUC last weekend and have nothing but good things to say! They handled our catering, bar, dessert, and flowers. Taylor coordinated our event day-of and she was an absolute dream to ... Read more work with; she answered every single question, kept everyone on schedule & in the right places, and was such a calming presence to have around. All of our guests raved about the dinner and desserts, and my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. I would 100% recommend LUC to anybody looking to host a wedding or any other event.

M
Morena Calvo

Married on 10/06/2018

Stress-Free and Stunning Venue

Lake Union Café was a dream to work with for our big day. Tasia ensured we didn’t have to do much to make our wedding a success but also worked with us on things we did want to do and accommodated our ... Read more requests. On the day of the wedding, Taylor ensured everything went smoothly. I didn't have to worry about any scheduling or where we had to be. She guided us throughout the evening. Our guests raved about the food, especially the pork shanks and mushroom ravioli, and the natural beauty of the space. If you’re looking for a stress-free venue that looks fantastic and has several in-house amenities, check out Lake Union Café.

B
Brenna

Married on 07/21/2018

We are so excited about our upcoming wedding in 2018. I originally came in to get more information about their cakes not realizing they were a private venue as well! After coming in & meeting Tasia I ... Read more was hooked! Not only did I get the information on the cakes like I originally wanted, she also offer a tour & was respectful of my time. I then went home & was so excited to come back & share the information with my future husband. We did the cake tasting in our home with our 7 year old who loved helping. We decided to come back & do another tour & ask more questions. It was very easy to schedule, we were able to get in that weekend easily enough! Tasia was AMAZING! She was so knowledgeable & easy to talk with. I had TONS of questions & she patient & able to answer them all. THANK YOU we can't wait to celebrate our big day!