Lakes Region Tent & Event

Concord, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Lakes Region Tent & Event

Lakes Region Tent & Event is an event rental company in Concord, New Hampshire, specializing in quality tent and party rental products. They aim to help you create an extraordinary setting for your event with their large selection of products. For five years now, Lakes Region Tent has been serving the Greater Concord, Lake Sunapee, Lake Winnipesaukee, and Squam Lake wedding scenes.

Lakes Region Tent & Event provides couples with clean-up, delivery, and setup for all their event rentals. Tents and tent accessories are available for rent (just in case it rains on your big day or some guests need that extra bit of protection), as well as altars/arches, audio equipment, chairs and chair covers, dance floor, lights, and tables. Lakes Region Tent also has a selection of food and beverage items for your use:

• Barware

Featured
Kendall

Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent Customer Service!

I hired Lakes Region Tent and Event mostly for our tent rental. As the wedding got closer, I realized I wanted to rent more from them, including sidewalls, chairs, fans and stringed lights for around ... Read more the tent. Anni was super helpful and communicated with me often through emails and answered all my questions. My wedding venue (my grandparents house) has a 90 degree corner in the driveway and I was worried about their delivery truck being able to make it. One of the owners made a special trip to the location we worked out a plan for the delivery and set up. I recv'd more emails confirming the delivery and set up of the tent a couple days before the wedding. They worked around my schedule and made things super easy for me. The tent, the fans and lights were all set up within 2.5 hours and they were gone. Miles and his crew were very nice and they answered all my questions. They arrived when they said they would and the were already taking down the tent the following Monday when we arrived home, like they said they would. I would highly recommend Lakes Region Tent & Event for your rental needs!

R
Rebecca

Married on 09/15/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Lakes Region! We got our tent, tables, chairs, linens, and dance floor from them and everything looked beautiful! Anni and Crystal were extremely responsive and easy ... Read more to work with! The crew that came to set up our huge tent were professional and did a great job! Everything was as described (beautiful!) and we would definitely use them again for any rental needs!!

L
Laura Kinson-Evans

Married on 07/07/2018

Loved my whole experience with Lakes Region Tent & Event!

Dan, Anni, and team were all very responsive, super open to requests, and made our day beyond perfect! I started reaching out for quotes about six months in advance, and Lakes Region Tent & Event blew ... Read more away the competition from the beginning. Working with Dan was so easy; he completely worked around our schedules for venue visits, he responded quickly and efficiently on phone and email, and was super friendly the entire time. We ended up renting a 40' x 60' tent as well as tables, chairs, linens and PA system. Everything was seamlessly delivered and set up on the day of our wedding by very kind and professional men. I definitely recommend them for any and all rental needs!