Lakes Region Tent & Event

Concord, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Lakes Region Tent & Event

Lakes Region Tent & Event is an event rental company in Concord, New Hampshire, specializing in quality tent and party rental products. They aim to help you create an extraordinary setting for your event with their large selection of products. For five years now, Lakes Region Tent has been serving the Greater Concord, Lake Sunapee, Lake Winnipesaukee, and Squam Lake wedding scenes.

Lakes Region Tent & Event provides couples with clean-up, delivery, and setup for all their event rentals. Tents and tent accessories are available for rent (just in case it rains on your big day or some guests need that extra bit of protection), as well as altars/arches, audio equipment, chairs and chair covers, dance floor, lights, and tables. Lakes Region Tent also has a selection of food and beverage items for your use:

• Barware

Featured
Kendall

Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent Customer Service!

I hired Lakes Region Tent and Event mostly for our tent rental. As the wedding got closer, I realized I wanted to rent more from them, including sidewalls, chairs, fans and stringed lights for around ... Read more the tent. Anni was super helpful and communicated with me often through emails and answered all my questions. My wedding venue (my grandparents house) has a 90 degree corner in the driveway and I was worried about their delivery truck being able to make it. One of the owners made a special trip to the location we worked out a plan for the delivery and set up. I recv'd more emails confirming the delivery and set up of the tent a couple days before the wedding. They worked around my schedule and made things super easy for me. The tent, the fans and lights were all set up within 2.5 hours and they were gone. Miles and his crew were very nice and they answered all my questions. They arrived when they said they would and the were already taking down the tent the following Monday when we arrived home, like they said they would. I would highly recommend Lakes Region Tent & Event for your rental needs!

D
Diana Hill

Married on 08/24/2019

Family wedding

I was setting up a wedding for my stepson and Fiance' and Lakes Region was always within a quick text to help me with every thought or change they had! The setup and take down crews were friendly and ... Read more really efficiant! I would use them again without a doubt!!!

Joseph
Joseph Todd

Married on 08/18/2019

Easy as Pie Rental Experience

I am event planner in New York City and used Lakes Region for a tent and rentals for my mother’s 75th birthday in Sunapee, NH. I was very impressed with the quality and value of all items. The tent ... Read more and lighting were excellent and in great condition. I enjoyed every interaction with Anni and Crystal whose response time was practically immediate. Use this company!