Lakeshore Manor Event Facility

Jackson, GA · View map

About Lakeshore Manor Event Facility

**Now offering all inclusive packages! Less stress and perfect for the bride on a budget. Contact us for details**

Lakeshore Manor blends a luxurious, romantic atmosphere with an elegant ballroom. The grounds feature a stacked stone fountain, grand courtyard, lavish gardens and lake view terraces. From the courtyard balconies to our exquisite gazebo, we will provide the perfect place to celebrate your love. Your wedding will be one of the most memorable events of your life. Lakeshore manor has created a sight of splendor that will exceed your expectations

Our facility is different from any other in the fact that it resembles a European design. It is as inviting outside as it is on the inside. The ballroom is approximately 1,350 sq. ft. We are the ideal place for outside weddings, receptions, or corporate parties. The grounds will also accommodate tent receptions as well, over looking the lake.

3 Reviews for Lakeshore Manor Event Facility

3 Lakeshore Manor Event Facility Reviews

M
Meagan

Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I had a June wedding here. It was perfect! They had only 3 months to get our day together. Mrs. Rhonda helped us from beginning to end. It's family owned which is great because they all ... Read more coordinate your day together. Food, flowers, music, pictures etc.. It's a one stop shop. The grounds are gorgeous especially when the flowers are blooming. My pictures, done by Jessica, BEAUTIFUL. Absolutely gorgeous! The prices are very reasonable and you won't find anyone more professional and caring than this team. I highly recommend them.

Norma
Norma

Married on 09/21/2013

Lakeshore Manor is the venue of all venues to have one of the classiest wedding possible on a budget. All my guest are still talking about how beautiful everything was and just fell in love with the ... Read more Wedding Coordinator (Donna). What a well kept beautiful secret down in Jackson, Ga!!!

C
Crystal

Married on 06/24/2006

Lakeshore Manor was an amazing place to get married. We got married there during the height of the summer. The lake in the background made for absolutely beautiful pictures and had a romantic appeal! ... Read more appeal! The whole place look very lush, beautiful, and exquisite. The staff was very accomodating and were very flexible for all of my wedding needs. They went way out of their way to make sure everything was absolutely amazing for my special day! I would recommend this venue to any bride who is looking for an outdoor wedding. They had many packages to choose from. Rhonda was amazing and I highly recommend her and Lakeshore Manor.

Lakeshore Manor Event Facility FAQ