Lakeside Floral

Willernie, Minnesota · View map · Visit website

About Lakeside Floral

Lakeside Floral is an award-winning family owned and operated floral design studio based in Willernie, Minnesota. Owner Elishia Robson first entered the industry when she worked a part-time job in a flower shop after school. It was love at first sight; Elishia knew she had found her calling. She went on to graduate from the Interior Design program at Century College, and brings her expertise in that area to floral design. Fifteen years after she first started that part-time job, Elishia is just as passionate as ever and has developed a keen eye for trends, as well as a sense for traditional beauty.

The team at Lakeside Floral will always go the extra mile to make sure your flowers are perfect for your special day. With friendly and prompt service, they'll take care of everything you need, including consultations, event design, delivery, set up, and clean up. Wherever you want flowers, Lakeside Floral is available to help with a wide selection of fresh blooms, such as:

• Aisle and altar decor

Kristen
Featured
Kristen

Married on 07/16/2016

We absolutely loved working with Elishia! She went above and beyond to ensure that our experience and wedding day were wonderful! She does a fabulous job and was enthusiastic about the entire process. ... Read more We would recommend her to anyone!

L
Leanne Tacheny

Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful bouquets and centerpieces

Lakeside Floral did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. I was looking for something simple, yet pretty, and Elishia absolutely nailed it! Her shop is adorable and she made me feel so ... Read more welcomed and comfortable each time we met. She also was very respectful of my budget- she really seemed to understand my vision and gave me alternate ideas without pushing me to change what I wanted or spend more. I would definitely recommend Lakeside Floral!

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 01/05/2019

Created a beautiful wedding display!

Elishia is so talented and a blast to work with. She listens and turns your vision into a beautiful display! Tons of compliments on all of her work at our wedding. Highly recommend. Read more Elishia is so talented and a blast to work with. She listens and turns your vision into a beautiful display! Tons of compliments on all of her work at our wedding. Highly recommend.