Lakeside Reflections Banquet & Catering Facility

Jeffersonville, IN · View map

About Lakeside Reflections Banquet & Catering Facility

Lakeside Reflections is a full service banquet & catering facility. We are on an 11 acre lake, surrounded by beautiful gardens offering optimal photo opportunities & romantic sunsets. We have a large pavilion and a small gazebo or a stone verandah, all overlooking our beautiful lake that are perfect for your outdoor wedding ceremony. After the ceremony come indoors for the perfect wedding reception. Seating from 100-400 guests.

We offer great value wedding packages, planning advice & everything from set up to clean up for a stress free "best day ever"!

Our packages includes linens, chair covers, table decorations, menu selection, unlimited soft drink, iced tea & water, 1 keg of domestic beer, 100 glasses of house wine, servers, bar tender all liscences & insurance, DJ & your customized music, MC & much more.

We are a family run business of 23 years & we LOVE what we do. We love to create individual events where we customize to your needs to create your vision & a fun best day ever!

16 Reviews for Lakeside Reflections Banquet & Catering Facility

16 Lakeside Reflections Banquet & Catering Facility Reviews

C
Christine

Married on 04/15/2017

My husband and I got married at Lakeside Reflections on April 7th, 2018. Our ceremony had to be moved from the pavilion outside to the indoor Lakeside Room due to weather (it was cold and snowing). ... Read more Although, I was a little disappointed it didn’t last because the staff made the inside so beautiful and just what we wanted! I knew I had Plan B since day one, which eases some anxiety. Our reception was in the “Main Room,” and so many people commented on the grounds and how beautiful the bar and set up was. I cannot say enough great things about Lakeside and the staff there! They have multiple packages to choose from and they include everything; set up, clean up, food/alcohol, DJ, coordinator, etc. (except flowers and photography). It was so nice to be able to enjoy ourselves and not have to worry about set up and clean up. The décor is just naturally beautiful that it goes with most colors and themes for weddings! Kathy and Dean were great to work with and made our day so special! They are professional and caring and it shows that they love what they do! I can’t wait to get all my photos to share with them! THANK YOU to Lakeside and all the staff for making our day stress free and beautiful. We will never forget it.

B
Becca

Married on 03/04/2017

Lakeside is wonderful! They take care of absolutely everything for you so you don't have to hire a day-of coordinator. The food was wonderful and they have nice staff. The only complaint I have is the ... Read more DJ wasn't able to turn our music up until about 2 hours into our reception because there was another ceremony in the next room.

A
Adrienne

Married on 07/16/2016

We had a wonderful experience at Lakeside Reflections. The staff is very helpful and professional. Our DJ, Gary, kept things moving smoothly throughout our reception. Brenda and Barbara were so ... Read more accommodating. They let us come in and decorate to add some of our wedding colors to the venue. In all honesty the venue looks so amazing anyway we just added touches of our wedding colors to set things off. Great place if you want somewhere beautiful, amazing food, and staff to take care of the little details.