Lakeview Pavilion

Foxboro, MA · View map · Visit website

About Lakeview Pavilion

Lakeview Pavilion is a beautiful banquet wedding venue in Foxboro, Massachusetts. With waterfront and woodland views surrounding this spacious ballroom venue, there is something for every couple at the Lakeview Pavilion. This team of exceptional wedding professionals have been planning and hosting weddings for over 25 years. They know what it takes to put on a spectacular event, and will work tirelessly to see your dream come true. For an easy, elegant, and one of a kind wedding, choose Lakeview Pavilion.

Facilities and Capacity
Lakeview Pavilion offers several indoor and outdoor spaces to host your wedding ceremony and reception. Lakeview Ballroom and it’s gazebo space can accommodate up to 500 guests, while the and Lakeside Ballroom and its terrace can accommodate up to 180. The Lakeview Gazebo and Lakeside Terrace offer panoramic waterfront and garden views to set the scene for your ceremony. The two ballrooms provide an air of sophistication. Both feature cathedral ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the ceremony grounds. They are lit by sparkling crystal chandeliers and feature hardwood dance floors. Both ballrooms also have their own cocktail lounges and get-ready rooms. The cocktail lounges are separated by white curtains and provide access to the gazebo or outdoor terrace areas. The bridal suites are characterized by white furniture and curtains and private bathrooms for the wedding party to use throughout the day.

Lakeview Pavilion offers full-service planning for all couples. The event planning staff will meet with you for a personal consultation to discuss your wedding ideas, expectations, and budgets for vendor services. They will then match you with top area vendors and provide onsite rentals to make your day a little easier. Lakeview Pavilion also has an onsite catering company to prepare a custom multi-course meal and bar package.

99 Reviews for Lakeview Pavilion

99 Lakeview Pavilion Reviews

A
Featured
Alison

Married on 11/10/2018

Dream Wedding

We had our dream wedding 11/10/18 at Lakeview Pavilion and it exceeded our expectations by far. In the beginning stages of planning we looked at so many venues in the area and when I stepped foot into ... Read more Lakeview I knew it was the venue. It is so modern and elegant and it is extremely clean. The tasting expo they held in January was fantastic and I recommend you attend to really see everything they have to offer. The food was phenomenal and that was really important to us. Everyone loved the apps and dinner at our wedding. We had many apps and they were all delicious, but the buffalo spring rolls are to die for and the chicken and beef were cooked to perfection! They even packed our late night snack left over for us. They also made us a to go bag with a meal for each of us, cake, utensils and bottled water. I thought that was so thoughtful! We worked with Terry, Patty and Michelle and they made wedding planning stress free. Seriously, you do not need a wedding planner, as they help every step of the way. Anastasia was a pleasure to work with as well, she made sure everything was just perfect. The day of, Joanne was phenomenal, she made sure our large bridal party was all together for photos and intros. She was right on top of everything, making sure all of our needs were met, asking if we needed water, etc. The day of staff truly went above and beyond for us and made us feel like royalty. Our guests loved our wedding and keep telling us it was the best wedding they've ever been to. I am such a control freak and I am always the first to complain, but I have ZERO complaints about Lakeview! I would not change a single thing about our wedding, it really was a dream come true thanks to Lakeview. It is really evident that Natalia and Anastasia love what they do; they go above and beyond for their clients and they should be really proud of their business, it is such a beautiful place and it is ran to perfection! I could go on and on about this venue, with that being said, I would wholeheartedly recommend this venue to any bride to be! I am already asking my husband to throw me a 30th birthday party here LOL! Thank you so much Anastasia, Natalia and team for giving us the wedding of our dreams! Lakeview will always hold a special place in our hearts! XO Alison & Frank

Allie
Allie Memmo

Getting married on 07/12/2020

Most Elegant NYE Wedding in Lakeview's Ballroom

My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams at THE Lakeview Pavilion on New Year’s Eve. Owner's Anastasia and Natalia, and the entire team went above and beyond to make our day so special for us ... Read more and our guests. We knew we wanted a New Year’s Eve and a winter wedding at Lakeview when we saw the beautiful, modern, and white elegance of the ballroom. Terry and Michelle helped create our vision, including personal touches such as a heartfelt message to our guests on display, our new initials on the GOBO, and late night snacks for our guests after midnight. From the moment we arrived at Lakeview, we knew everything was taken care of. We loved how experienced and professional the waitstaff was to us and our guests – they truly went above and beyond to take care of us. The head chef Chris, is an incredible cook and we were blown away by his talent. As my husband and I went table to table to thank our guests, everyone told us how amazing their entree was as evidenced by their plates. Our guests raved of the desserts as well. We were so happy with all of the vendor recommendations, and each one of our vendors had great things to say about the Lakeview Pavilion team. Lakeview also hosted my bridal shower for approximately 75 guests, and the entire event was perfect from start to finish. Guests were welcomed with a bubbly bar with all the fixings for a mimosa followed by a delicious brunch and dessert, with options to please every guest. Our guests still rave about the desserts (especially the crème brulee) the chef made! I loved how bright and open the room was, which was great when deciding how to decorate each table. Having our shower at Lakeview was great so our guests could come see the beautiful space prior to the wedding. Definitely the nicest bridal shower I have attended. We are so appreciative of the entire Lakeview team and we cannot thank them enough for all they did to make our wedding day and bridal shower so memorable!

Kirsten
Kirsten

Married on 02/23/2019

Dreams Come True

My husband and I had our wedding at Lakeview Pavilion on February 23, 2019 and we are so glad that we chose this as our venue. The setting is stunning and it was gorgeous in the middle of winter, with ... Read more a little bit of snow. The lake makes a perfect backdrop for formal photographs. It was frozen for our wedding, but I have no doubt that it is just as beautiful the rest of the year. The white finishes with the crystal chandeliers are breathtaking and coordinated perfectly with our colors. One thing that I heard over and over that night and after from guests is how delicious the food was. Everyone raved about the mashed potato bar we had and said that all of the food, from appetizers to dinner, were some of the best they’ve had at a wedding. I don’t think there’s a bad item on the menu. I highly recommend the dumplings and fig and goat cheese flatbread as appetizers and we went with an upgraded salad with cranberries and gorgonzola cheese, which was delicious. The filet mignon was so good that my dad gave my mom strict orders to not let them take his steak away while he was giving his toast. The staff at Lakeview Pavilion made our day so wonderful. They always made sure that we had whatever we needed, had drinks available for us and our wedding party to celebrate with after the ceremony and throughout the night, appetizers for the wedding party in the bridal suite, and just went the extra mile to make our wedding the day we’ve dreamt about for a long time. Also, the little touches made the day run so smoothly. The day before the wedding, before the rehearsal, we brought all of our decorations to Lakeview and the staff provided us with rolling carts to load everything on. We gave instructions on where things went and it was all set up for us for the next day! One other little detail that many people commented on was how the wait staff went around collecting empty plates and cups in baskets, rather than on open trays-just little touches that go the extra mile. Everyone I dealt with at Lakeview Pavilion was so kind and helpful. Terry Memmo, our coordinator, answered all of my questions in a very timely manner, right up to the week before my wedding. They made the normally stressful process of wedding planning so easy with their timelines and due dates laid out ahead of time. Their website is helpful for brides and grooms with their folders of important documents and templates ready to be printed. I highly recommend Lakeview Pavilion for a wedding. I don’t think you could find a more beautiful, well-run, organized venue than Lakeview. You will not be disappointed with your decision to have your wedding at Lakeview Pavilion. Thank you so much for making our wedding a dream come true!