Lakewood Oaks Country Club

3 Lakewood Oaks Country Club Reviews

T
Tammy

Married on 06/22/2013

A wonderful place to have a wedding reception. My daughters reception was beautiful! Our guests loved it and raved about the food. Many said best wedding food they've had. James was very professional ... Read more and easy to work with and the staff was very attentive. We had a lot of special touches and they pretty much accommodated all of them. Truly, the only glitch of the evening was the fact that the A/C was not working properly. But, I do not hold them responsible for that. They tried to make things better. I would use them again in a heartbeat and would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a special place to host an event.

N
Nichole

Married on 01/19/2013

We just had our wedding reception there and it was amazing. The food was fabulous (the Artichoke Chicken was awesome). They decorated the space beautifully. All the planning was done via email since I ... Read more since I live in Las Vegas and they couldn't have done a more wonderful job. Highly recommeneded!

J
Jamie

Married on 05/23/2009

I had the best time at my reception anything i needed was done. The site was beautiful everything went off without a hitch i loved it and will defiantly will have another function there.. Read more I had the best time at my reception anything i needed was done. the site was beautiful everything went off without a hitch i loved it and will defiantly will have another function there..

Lakewood Oaks Country Club FAQ