Lamar Wedding Center

Montclair, NJ · View map

About Lamar Wedding Center

Lamar Wedding Center is a wedding videography company based in Asbury Park, New Jersey. This professional team specializes in providing wedding videography and photography services, as well as a variety of other wedding services for couples with all budgets. Their photography and cinematography packages can be customized according to your desires and needs, and they strive to fulfill your wedding vision.

Lamar Wedding Center provides a variety of wedding services that can be personalized according to each client’s needs, budget, and wedding vision. They specialize in wedding videography and photography, and will provide clients with wedding coverage that captures the beauty, personality, and individuality of your relationship while documenting your special wedding moments. Their wedding packages include engagement photography and wedding portraits, and they utilize a photojournalism style to capture a mix of contemporary and traditional photos. Their videography services provide ceremony, pre-ceremony, rehearsal dinner, and reception coverage, and your finalized film can be delivered in the format of your choice, from blu-ray, to DVD, to digital download, and USB flash drive or hard drive. Videography services include:

• Additional hours

Yolanda
yolanda spearman

Getting married on 11/02/2019

Wonderland Women at Lamar

These are a wonderful group of women. I had to reschedule with Rita twice because I was sick. She emailed me wishing for me to get better and to not come outside until my body was ready. She was so ... Read more caring and sweet and I hadn't even met her. I knew then, i wanted to do business with her. When my fiance and I finally made it, we were greeted by Dana and Collette (the jeweler) with a warm welcome and hospitality. Rita was with a client and Dana helped us. By the time we were done, they felt like family. I'm even having a jewelry party their with my girls in April..... i booked them immediately especially after seeing the beautiful work

J
Jess

Married on 08/09/2019

Excellent Job

Highly recommend very perfectionist! Made my day perfect Read more Highly recommend very perfectionist! Made my day perfect

D
Dina

Married on 10/13/2018

Been in two wedding that Lamar has been a part of and they were very respectful. Read more Been in two wedding that Lamar has been a part of and they were very respectful.