Lambs Hill

Fishkill, NY · View map · Visit website

About Lambs Hill

Lambs Hill is a unique mountainside venue overlooking the vibrant city of Beacon, New York. Hosting “micro weddings” and other small events from May to October each year, this private estate can comfortably accommodate up to 50 guests. Your intimate event will have a breathtaking backdrop of panoramic Hudson River views. Lambs Hill is the perfect venue for those seeking an intimate, memorable farm chic wedding or event.

Facilities and Capacity
The site at Lambs Hill features a well-groomed main lawn, covered patio with an infinity pool, and an event barn. The design of the venue combines rustic romance with luxurious and modern amenities. The venue is also uniquely home to Icelandic horses and miniature donkeys in a barn beneath the charming Equestrian Suite. This private suite provides wedding weekend accommodations and can be booked year-round for romantic getaways. The main lawn is surrounded by flowers and backed by amazing views of the Hudson River Valley. Eighteenth century-inspired cedar fence frames the lawn, and a matching pergola creates the perfect focal point for you to exchange vows. Lambs Hill provides cedar benches for guests to watch the event unfold. Your wedding reception can be held in the reclaimed wood barn, featuring a dramatic vaulted ceiling, hardwood floors throughout, and plenty of room for dinner and dancing throughout the night. There are also state-of-the-art heating and cooling systems in place to host your event in comfort.

Lambs Hill provides event packages to accommodate a variety of wedding couples with different styles, budgets, and theme preferences. All wedding event packages include event planning services, access to a bridal suite, event rentals, shuttle services, and liability insurance.

5 Reviews for Lambs Hill

5 Lambs Hill Reviews

J
Featured
John

Married on 10/10/2015

Unique setting on boutique farm overlooking the village of Beacon, NY and Hudson. Stay overnight in the loft barn and you'll wake up to amazing views. Charlotte and her staff was extremely helpful ... Read more throughout, especially with last minute details (e.g., setting up the TV for our personal picture slides). I had numerous wedding guests tell me the setting was "magnificent" and "unbelievable." And a couple of my nieces said they wanted to return to get married at Lambs Hill.

K
K.t.

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Every Bride to Be should shop here!!!

Every bride to be should come here! I literally can't say enough wonderful things about this boutique, Jess, who helped me, and my experience here. The second I walked in I thought to my self this ... Read more place is soooo cute, and beautifully decorated, spacious and intimate at the same time. I emailed a few of the dresses I liked form their website and they were hanging in the dressing room when I arrived. Jess was wonderful and made me feel so comfortable. They have a wonderful inventory of all different styles and sizes!!! I bought my dress there on my first visit, and the experience was everything I could have hoped for and more.

J
Jason

Event date: 10/31/2015

Everything about this trip exceeded expectations. It was a perfect getaway with unique flair. It may be hard to believe, but the pictures don't do it justice. Charlotte could not have been a better ... Read more host. She was extremely responsive and helpful when it came to planning the perfect proposal. We will definitely be back to visit again!