Lana Ponomarenko Photography

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Lana Ponomarenko Photography

Hello! I am so happy you are here! I am Lana, a wedding photographer based in Florida! I call my job my heart's passion and it is an honor to be able to turn it into my life-long career! We are husband and wife team and I feel incredible blessed working along side with a person I love!
Our privilege as wedding photographers is being invited to capture your love story! We can not wait to meet you and hear more about your wedding! Take a look at our website and if you like what you see - send us an email!

Lana Ponomarenko Photography offers several wedding photography packages to choose from. Packages include eight hours of coverage, digital files with print release and high-resolution images. Photography services can also include:

• Additional hours

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 01/07/2017

Lanas work is absolutely STUNNING! I came across her work by googling pictures of the Sarasota area and it was breathtaking. I knew right away I had to hire her! She is so easy to work with and has ... Read more been with me every step of the way throughout the entire wedding process. She went above and beyond for me. You will not find a better photographer in the Sarasota/Tampa area. She really is a gifted photographer. I cannot wait to get all of my photos back! The ones from the sneak peek have been amazing and were even featured by the dress designers themself. Thanks again Lana! So happy to have met you.

K
Kelsey

Married on 11/18/2017

I wish I could give them more stars! Lana was our very favorite person to work with on our wedding day, before and after. Being that we weren't local to Florida it was important to us that our vendors ... Read more vendors were easy to work with. From our first facetime with her- we knew she was the right match for us. She was kind, assertive, personal, and made us feel very special. Throughout our wedding year she was flexible, easy to get in contact with, and was so helpful with creating our wedding day timeline. We met her when we did our engagement photos in Naples and immediately clicked. My husband and I didn't feel like we were with our photographer but instead a friend. We were ecstatic about how our engagement photos turned out and couldn't wait to see her again on our wedding day. Her husband Russ was just as wonderful to work with and they coordinate everything and work off each other without skipping a beat. Lana was even so amazing that she helped us find our videographer for the day pretty close to our wedding date. Her and Russ came the day of our wedding and were so kind, pleasant, our bridal party and family loved them too. She even helped create our guest book (an engagement photo with a frame to sign) and it turned out beautiful. The best way I can describe it is they captured every happy or special moment of the day without us even knowing. From my mom and her sorority sisters dancing, to every fun dance, interaction, detail- Lana and Russ were there. We couldn't be more pleased with the quality, amount and diversity of the photos we received of our wedding day. I could speak more highly of them or recommend them more. Safe to say we will be using them for family pictures in the future! Thank you Lana and Russ! :)

A
Alyssa

Married on 07/06/2017

We hired Lana and Russ for our engagement, wedding and Boudior photography. To say we couldn't be happier would be an understatement. They went way above and beyond our expectations and it was ... Read more sincerely worth every single penny. They are great to work with and make you feel comfortable in something that for a lot of people can be awkward(posing for photos). I would recommend them to anyone. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Lana and Russ♥️