Lance Piri Studios

Huntsville, AL · View map · Visit website

About Lance Piri Studios

Lance Piri Studios is a wedding videography business based out of Huntsville, Alabama. They aim to provide their clients with engaging and enrapturing cinematics of their special wedding event. Their films encapsulate the raw emotions that overflow during the celebrations, allowing viewers to experience the beauty of those moments time and time again. With them, love and emotion always come through, delivering a moving film that truly showcases the couple's narrative.

Lance Piri Studios specializes in aerial filmography, making use of licensed drone pilots that capture video with state-of-the-art technology that delivers second-to-none clarity and sweeping views of event spaces. This studio has filmed in over 10 states, directed multiple films, and has been nominated for prolific awards. With their experience and dedication, they are proud to offer their clients premier and exclusive services for their wedding event.

6 Reviews for Lance Piri Studios

6 Lance Piri Studios Reviews

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Service!

I would highly recommend LANCE PIRI STUDIOS! I knew I wanted a videographer, however I was very picky on the type of video I wanted for the wedding. After some research, I found Lance. The ... Read more "documentary style" of video really helps you remember each aspect of the day and get to see things that you may have missed! Lance was very helpful and great communicating prior to booking and leading up to the wedding. She was quick responding to emails and followed up before the wedding date to make sure everything was in place. Lance was very timely (early even!) and we were staying in a mountain house that was quite confusing to get to. He started filming quickly and was able to capture many special moments while the bridal party/family was getting ready, and then he captured everything perfectly at the wedding as well! He was able to capture everything perfectly without feeling like you were on the camera. I am SO glad that we chose Lance Piri for our wedding videographer! I did the most research about which videographer to chose based on quality and price, and I really did find the best one! I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married around Alabama (and maybe beyond!). I still love watching my video over and over! They were amazing!!

T
Tiffany

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Words Can't Describe!

Lance is simply amazing! I couldn't imagine using anyone else for our videography needs for our special day! Read more Lance is simply amazing! I couldn't imagine using anyone else for our videography needs for our special day!

C
Cynthia

Married on 09/08/2018

Phenomenal Team!

Rarely do I rate anything 5/5 or excellent but my wedding team truly was AMAZING. Lester Piri was our photographer was always very responsive in emails and when I was worried about my fiance (now ... Read more hubby) being awkward in photos hetold me he had some tricks up his sleeve and boy did he! we couldn't stop smiling or laughing it truly made my whole wedding party relaxed and lighten up! I can't wait to see the amazing photos he has captured! Thank you so much truly you were amazing! Next up was his twin brother Lance Piri our videographer and drone pilot. He was also equally as amazing! He constantly showed me sneak peaks of the footage he was taking and was literally there any time I turned around looking for something to be captured! . Thank you so much Lance! both of these men were phenomenal if i could take them home and make them my personal photographers I would! lol Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our special day the Best day ever! legit I have no complaints (that is very rare haha) -