Edinburgh USA

Minneapolis, Minnesota · View map

About Edinburgh USA

Relish in the elegance and charm of the beautiful Edinburgh USA clubhouse. This graceful Scottish manor boasts vaulted ceilings, wraparound windows, and classic decor, providing the perfect background for your romantic wedding celebration.

Edinburgh USA
8700 Edinbrook Crossing
Brooklyn Park, MN 55443

40 Reviews for Edinburgh USA

40 Edinburgh USA Reviews

D
Diane

Married on 09/24/2017

Cheron Rubenstein from Lancer catering was our first point of contact when we decided to seek out Edinburgh as a potential wedding and reception site. From that first point on, we were on an amazing ... Read more journey. They could not have been more friendly, accommodating to Tammy's vegan plate request, attention to every detail, some we hadn't even thought of, and the event itself was smashing. The attendant, bartender, servers, were all so nice and gracious. Seriously, contact this place if you want a A-1 event at a really cost effective price. Oh and the food for the buffet was literally some of the best food we've eaten out. Delicious. You're crazy not to consider Lancer and Edinburgh. Thanks.

R
Renee

Married on 08/20/2017

The venue representatives and staff were all very professional, informed, and helpful. They worked with our budget, the menu options were delicious (they worked with food constrain and our guests ... Read more loved our food), helped us weave in meaningful details, and we had our dream wedding.

A
Amber

Married on 10/02/2016

The staff at this location was amazing! From the beginning just planning to the actual day! With any questions we had before the big day they were always very prompt at answering the questions for us ... Read more either by phone call, or Email. they are very Flexible with Timelines and well basically everything, on the day of the staff was amazing they have someone walking around consistently (but not in the way of anything) asking wedding party if they need anything, coming up with suggestions for things, offering to help in any way possible and making sure that everything is going well on that day! . the staff at this place is amazing I would suggest anyone to book this place! I had the best wedding I could have even thought and I don't think it would have gone so well with out the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff my wedding day was more then I could have imagined and I owe it all to the staff here!