Landolfi String Quartet and Ensemble

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About Landolfi String Quartet and Ensemble

A wedding ensemble in St. Louis, Missouri, Landolfi String Quartet and Ensemble has been a successful part of the wedding industry since 1976. The company’s 14 highly-professional musicians possess strong classical roots and are more than happy to refine today’s most popular music for a more elegant affair. With the experience and versatility to make any occasion memorable, Landolfi String Quartet and Ensemble is the perfect choice for wedding entertainment!

Landolfi String Quartet and Ensemble is fully prepared to make your special day one to remember. For a truly one-of-a-kind experience, the the following services are provided:

• Rehearsal dinner music
  • Ceremony music
  • Cocktail hour music
  • Reception music
  • Instrumentals
  • New songs

Areas Covered
Landolfi String Quartet and Ensemble proudly offers wedding music to couples throughout St. Louis, Missouri. Services are also extended to those in both the greater St. Louis area and southern Illinois.

36 Reviews for Landolfi String Quartet and Ensemble

36 Landolfi String Quartet and Ensemble Reviews

Elizabeth
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 05/17/2019

Exceeded My Expectations

I am thrilled that my wife and I chose Landolfi String Quartet to play for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Deberah Haferkamp and her team were wonderful and easy to work with. A perk of ... Read more working with them is that they have all their songs listed on their website, which simplifies the selection process. If you want a song that is not on their list, they will happily learn it for a small arrangement fee. Landolfi String Quartet exceeded my expectations—their sound was absolutely beautiful. I myself am a musician, having played flute at numerous weddings over the years, so my bar was high. I had not heard Landolfi play nor met them prior to my wedding day, but they were true professionals. They followed my instructions precisely—arriving when they said they would and sticking to the schedule and lineup I provided them. I wish that I had been able to greet them and spent more time enjoying their music, but I was running around greeting guests and taking photos. One thing I do remember is that every time I looked over at them during my wedding ceremony, the conductor had a big smile on his face, which made me smile. They were a wonderful group and I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Kelly
Kelly Richardson

Married on 09/01/2019

Great Value

It was extremely easy to hire Landolfi and the quartet sounded beautiful. This is a great value; I think their price is more than reasonable for a group of 4 professional musicians! They were very ... Read more flexible and quick to respond to emails (my one wish is that they would have provided a phone number for quick chats). All I had to do was provide them with a few songs that I wanted to have played, and they took care of everything else! I'm glad I hired them, and I definitely recommend!

L
Lydia Deterding

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing! Truly made our ceremony memorable.

This quartet did an amazing job! They also learned a song for us that we requested the week of the wedding, which shows such great flexibility and customer service. They kept everything extremely ... Read more low-stress as well. We received so many compliments! I highly recommend them!!