Lani Kai Island Resort

Fort Myers Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Lani Kai Island Resort

Lani Kai Island Resort is a waterfront hotel wedding venue located in Fort Myers Beach, Florida. With multiple event spaces available, couples can exchange vows with their feet in the sand or celebrate alongside their loved one of the resort’s restaurants. This stunning beachfront backdrop affects a peaceful and captivating setting where lifelong wedding memories can be made.

Facilities and Capacity

Lani Kai Island Resort accommodates ceremonies and receptions, as well as engagement parties and wedding showers. On its idyllic beachfront property, couples can mark the beginning of their new lives together with ocean waves as their soundtrack. The Island View Restaurant, suitable for guest lists of up to 180 people, is perfect for al fresco dining experiences and social gatherings. A notable feature of this rooftop location is its sweeping views of the surrounding coastal landscape. The resort’s main-floor Sabal Palm Bar & Grill has a maximum capacity of 120 and allows guests to toast to the newlyweds while overlooking Fort Myers Beach. For celebrations not exceeding a total of 80 special guests, the Key West Beach Patio sets the stage for sunbathed dinners and small-scale receptions. Any particularly intimate wedding functions can be held in the Sun Deck Restaurant. Able to accommodate up to 20 people, this spot, along with the others, showcases the impressive surroundings of Lani Kai Island Resort.

The staff at this venue are enthusiastic about providing customized wedding plans to suit a wide variety of preferences and expectations. Their high standards of customer service factor into each event, helping each guest feel comfortable and welcome. Lani Kai Island Resort offers a number of wedding resources in order to ease any wedding-related worries and achieve a flawless celebration. An in-house event planning professional supports any necessary preparations, while a selection of event rentals ensures that every wedding fulfills carefully mapped-out wedding visions. Couples can also take advantage of the hotel’s list of preferred vendors that includes caterers, musical entertainment, decor, and more.

Accommodation

The hotel offers options for wedding guests that may require a convenient and comfortable place to rest before, during, or after the main event. Their bright suites are fully furnished and feature in-room amenities to affect an enjoyable stay. Room choices range from two-double-bed layouts to a spacious waterfront suite option that includes a kitchen, dining room, and separate bedroom area.

Other Facilities

For those choosing to make use of the hotel’s accommodation facilities, there is an array of exciting amenities available to them. Some of these notable features include:

• A nightclub on the property
  • Laundry utilities

D
Featured
Daniel

Married on 07/10/2015

My wife and I had our rehearsal dinner in the newly remodeled Sabal Palm room. It was perfect! We had a little communication trouble while they were in the midst of rehiring an event coordinator. ... Read more However, once they did, Sarah was great! She made sure everything went as planned and was attentive the whole night. She even let my wifes cousin get carried away playing "DJ!" The food was simple BBQ food but was affordable and tasty as well. The room was elegant and the "traditional beach decorations" were perfect! Would definitely recommend Lani Kai and the Sabal Palm room!!!

User4651269

2+ years ago

"I just had my wedding at Lani Kai on July 12 and it was the most special day of my life. I have Danielle Pierce to thank for all of that. She is absolutely amazing! I live in Chicago and had to put ... Read more all my trust in her and she did an amazing job. The whole time I was confident and knew my wedding would be amazing. She is so passionate and lively. Instantly I knew I could trust her and it was so easy to talk to Danielle. My wedding was breathtaking. The planning was flawless and the set up was more then I could ask for. She was on top of everything and made me feel so special. I had the perfect wedding, not one complaint. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you Danielle and Lani Kai for making my wedding so special!! Also the new rooms are great! Loved 501! And stop by the new restaurant on the 6th floor, it was fantastic! Best lobster ravioli I have ever had! If you want a beach wedding go to Lani Kai. Danielle will take care of you and you will have the best wedding you could ever dream of!"

B
becky

Married on 06/13/2015

"We just got married on the beach and I have to say Danielle Pierce our wedding coordinator went above and beyond to make our day special. She is someone we now consider a friend. I would recommend ... Read more Danielle to anyone that wants a hard working caring wedding coordinator. We will definitely be back!! Everyone was amazing. Very excited to see the amazing pictures that Jamie our photographer took!!! And a big special thank you to the guys of Free Spirit Duo for playing our music. The memories will last a lifetime. Hope to see ALL of you soon."