Lanson B. Jones & Co.

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Lanson B. Jones & Co.

A wedding florist in Houston, Texas, Lanson B. Jones Floral + Events employs true-garden inspiration for crafting one-of-a-kind wedding floral designs. Led by wedding professional Megan Chandler, the company utilizes freshly foraged pieces, unique stems and carefully collected vessels. Passionate and professional, Lanson B. Jones Floral + Events is the ideal choice for setting the stage for your big day.

Megan and her talented team of floral designers are dedicated to crafting classic, romantic and rustic ceremonies and receptions. Couples who entrust their union to Lanson B. Jones Floral + Events benefit from the following services:

• Consultations
  • Venue visits
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Other Services
Lanson B. Jones Floral + Events provides couples with a wide range of floral arrangement options. Said options include:

• Table arrangements
  • Corsages
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers

Areas Covered
The florist proudly offers wedding floral services to couples located in Houston, Texas. Said services are also extended to interested couples throughout the Southwest and Southeast.

8 Reviews for Lanson B. Jones & Co.

8 Lanson B. Jones & Co. Reviews

L
Liz

Married on 05/05/2018

Megan and her team were a dream to work with. They were great at sharing inspiration photos, working within our budget and still realizing our vision. I was so happy with what they designed, and the ... Read more flowers held up for a couple of DAYS, which I wasn't expecting!

E
Erin

Married on 01/27/2018

Megan from LBJ was truly a Godsend! She went above and beyond as our florist to ensure that details from all aspects of the wedding- floral, linens, table settings, and the reception layout- flowed ... Read more seamlessly to create the most beautiful wedding. She picked up on what was important to me and made sure to lay those ideas as the foundation of her amazing work. I’m still in awe of how she carefully and creatively took rough ideas of mine and fostered them into more than I could’ve imagined. Megan was so prompt in responding to me and was very respectful of our budget. She’s someone I had complete trust in and I was comfortable with her taking the lead and making decisions for us when I didn’t know what would look best. I’m forever grateful for her!

K
Katie

Married on 11/05/2017

From start to finish Megan with LBJ Floral was amazing! She was always extremely responsive and just by sharing some photos from Pinterest she knew my vision and created a vision board, made ... Read more suggestions that worked better in real life and more within my budget. Throughout, the whole wedding planning process you have so many vendors trying to up the budget but Megan knew I needed to stick to mine and she exceeded my expectations! I have heard horror stories of girls being underwhelmed with their floral and spending several thousands of dollars...not the case with LBJ! Megan enhanced my wedding day with the beautiful floral arrangements that made it feel even more romantic! She is not only very professional but a true joy to work with!! Don't hesitate to book her for your wedding or next event.. you won't regret it!!!