Laomiz Beauty

Washington, District of Columbia, DC · Visit website

About Laomiz Beauty

Laomiz Beauty is a Makeup and Esthetic company based in Owings Mills, Maryland. Yinka Omisore, owner and founder of Laomiz Beauty, has 16 years of experience in the beauty industry, specializing in bridal makeup, hair styling, and skin care. She offers experience in applying makeup to various skin tones, analyzing each clients skin to determine the best skincare products. Laomiz Beauty focuses on providing clients with the perfect wedding look by enhancing your natural features and helping you to feel beautiful in your own skin.

Experience
Yinka Omisore of Laomiz Beauty studied skincare at the Steiner Institute of Esthetics, and is a licensed esthetician in the state of Maryland and Virginia. She is also certified in eyelash extensions and 3D hair stroking tattoo services.

Laomiz Beauty offers on-site beauty services and is proficient in the art of achieving every client’s dream bridal look. Along with makeup, hair, and skincare services, Laomiz Beauty also specializes in waxing, facials, eyelash extensions, body treatments, and African hair wraps. This makeup artist provides specified skincare analysis for the entire bridal party and provides high-quality products that are suited to your skin. Beauty services include:

• Consultations

K
Featured
Kayla

Married on 10/14/2016

Yinka is amazingly talented! I used my trial for my engagement photos and was so impressed with my look. On my wedding day, Yinka made me feel like the most beautiful person on earth. My make-up was ... Read more GORGEOUS!!! She knew what looks would compliment my skin tone, and she was open to ideas and suggestions for personal preference. Not only did she make me feel amazing, she did a great job on my Mom and Mother-In-Law as well. They both loved their looks, and they radiated confidence the entire day. I cannot thank Yinka enough for completing my wedding look, and being an essential part in making my fairytale wedding dreams come true! I wish I could hire her to do my make-up everyday :)

T
Tina A

Married on 12/01/2018

Attention to details and high quality work

I have been to Laomiz a couple of times now, for facials and make up application. I have been very satisfied every time. She pays attention to details and she tailors her services to your needs. My ... Read more eyes are very sensitive to touch and she was very gentle with my makeup application to prevent any eye irritation. Very professional and punctual and a highly skilled make up artist and esthetician. I highly recommend her.

S
Summer Pearson

Married on 11/11/2018

Outstanding MUA!

Yinka is tremendously talented and made me feel so comfortable. Her studio was glamorous and relaxing and I was blown away by the results. I captured my vision perfectly. I will hire her again and ... Read more again!