Laomiz Beauty

Owings Mills, MD · View map · Visit website

About Laomiz Beauty

Laomiz Beauty's passion delivers exemplary results in custom skincare Treatments, Ultrasound Fat Cavitation, RF Skin Tightening, Luxury Mink Eyelash Extensions, and Professional Makeup and Esthetic company based in Owings Mills, Maryland and San Antonio, Texas. Yinka Omisore, owner and founder of Laomiz Beauty SPA, has OVER 18 years of experience in the beauty industry, specializing in Skin Care Professional Makeup. She is proficient in analyzing each clients skin to determine the best skincare products and applying makeup to various skin tones. Laomiz Beauty SPA focuses on providing clients with the perfect youthful look through various skincare treatments. She also provides her clients with the perfect wedding look by enhancing your natural features and helping you to feel beautiful in your own skin.

Experience
Yinka Omisore of Laomiz Beauty Spa studied skincare at the Steiner Institute of Esthetics, and is a licensed esthetician in the state of Maryland and Texas. She is also certified in NOVALASH eyelash extensions and 3D hair stroking tattoo services.

Laomiz Beauty Spa offers on-site beauty services and is proficient in the art of achieving every client's dream look. Along with makeup, and skincare services, Laomiz Beauty also specializes in facials, eyelash extensions, Skincare Treatments, body treatments, and African hair wraps. This Licensed Professional provides specified skincare analysis for the entire bridal party and provides high-quality products that are suited to your skin. Beauty services include:

• Consultations

N
Nasa Umeozulu

Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing experience

The day I met Yinka, it felt like I had known her for ages. She was very easy to talk to, knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. Because I made my appointment last minute, she had only 12noon ... Read more appointment slot left and I was concerned about how long the make up would stay on my face since my party was at 6pm. Well I’m glad to say that the make up remained matte and FLAWLESS up until 3am the next day. I almost did not want to take it off. I will always recommend Laomiz beauty for any event and will continue booking her for mine😊

T
Tina A

Married on 12/01/2018

Attention to details and high quality work

I have been to Laomiz a couple of times now, for facials and make up application. I have been very satisfied every time. She pays attention to details and she tailors her services to your needs. My ... Read more eyes are very sensitive to touch and she was very gentle with my makeup application to prevent any eye irritation. Very professional and punctual and a highly skilled make up artist and esthetician. I highly recommend her.

S
Summer Pearson

Married on 11/11/2018

Outstanding MUA!

Yinka is tremendously talented and made me feel so comfortable. Her studio was glamorous and relaxing and I was blown away by the results. I captured my vision perfectly. I will hire her again and ... Read more again!