Laomiz Beauty

Owings Mills, MD · View map · Visit website

About Laomiz Beauty

Laomiz Beauty is a Makeup and Esthetic company based in Owings Mills, Maryland. Yinka Omisore, owner and founder of Laomiz Beauty, has 16 years of experience in the beauty industry, specializing in Professional Makeup, Hair Styling, and Skin Care. She is proficient in applying makeup to various skin tones, analyzing each clients skin to determine the best skincare products. Laomiz Beauty focuses on providing clients with the perfect youthful look through various skincare treatments. She also provides her clients with the perfect wedding look by enhancing your natural features and helping you to feel beautiful in your own skin.

Experience
Yinka Omisore of Laomiz Beauty studied skincare at the Steiner Institute of Esthetics, and is a licensed esthetician in the state of Maryland and Texas. She is also certified in NOVALASH eyelash extensions and 3D hair stroking tattoo services.

Laomiz Beauty offers on-site beauty services and is proficient in the art of achieving every client's dream look. Along with makeup, hair, and skincare services, Laomiz Beauty also specializes in facials, eyelash extensions, body treatments, and African hair wraps. This makeup artist provides specified skincare analysis for the entire bridal party and provides high-quality products that are suited to your skin. Beauty services include:

• Consultations

107 Laomiz Beauty Reviews

T
Tina A

Married on 12/01/2018

Attention to details and high quality work

I have been to Laomiz a couple of times now, for facials and make up application. I have been very satisfied every time. She pays attention to details and she tailors her services to your needs. My ... Read more eyes are very sensitive to touch and she was very gentle with my makeup application to prevent any eye irritation. Very professional and punctual and a highly skilled make up artist and esthetician. I highly recommend her.

S
Summer Pearson

Married on 11/11/2018

Outstanding MUA!

Yinka is tremendously talented and made me feel so comfortable. Her studio was glamorous and relaxing and I was blown away by the results. I captured my vision perfectly. I will hire her again and ... Read more again!

N
Nike Oduba

Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent Service

Yinka has provided me with makeup and gele services twice and on both occasions I have received nothing but the best. Her customer service is excellent and she is very professional. With her makeup ... Read more and gele services, I know I can always count on that polished, youthful, classy and elegant look! Nike