Lara Leimbach Photography

Minneapolis, MN · View map · Visit website

About Lara Leimbach Photography

As a wedding photographer, I love what I do. With over 12 years experience and 200+ weddings under my belt every wedding is still a thrill and delight. I love capturing all the fleeting moments that mark the beginning of your life together. With a style that’s been described as quirky, elegant and fun, I blend classic portraiture with a photojournalistic eye.

I realize that this is one of the most important days of your life. With this in mind I strive to discreetly document the laughter, love and celebration that will tell the story of your wedding day for years to come.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my site. I hope you enjoy viewing the images as much as I love creating them.

Lara

Lara Leimbach Photography
info@laraphotos.com
612.910.8769
www.laraphotos.com

I'd love to hear about your big day!

35 Reviews for Lara Leimbach Photography

35 Lara Leimbach Photography Reviews

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 06/22/2018

We loved our experience with Lara! We planned our wedding from out of state and she went out of her way to accommodate our schedule for our engagement session (which is SO helpful! ) and phone calls. ... Read more She is the absolute perfect combination of fun and sweet mixed with determination to get everything you want on your wedding day and more. She kept everyone on schedule and made sure any potential wedding party drama was quashed before it could start. Love it! And on top of all of that the pictures are amazing! We had given her a list of what we for sure wanted and she got all of that and then gave us helpful reminders of some pictures we had forgotten. The candids she took during our cocktail hour were fun, too. The guests loved her and it's easy to tell because the pictures look so natural and genuine. She caught the vibe of the day very well. The best pictures were the reaction shots of my husband and I and other guests during toasts and speeches. You can almost hear them all over again just by looking at the pictures. :) Best of all, the full online album was available to us in less than a month. We were so impressed! We are still far behind in getting our pictures together for our full printed album, but I have no doubt it will be amazing when we do finish it. We would highly recommend Lara to anyone looking for beautiful pictures with a photographer who brings out all the joy of the day. Thanks Lara!

Natalie
Natalie

Married on 12/22/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

We cannot recommend Lara enough! Our wedding venue suggested her since she had shot at our venue (Lutsen Resort) many times, and we couldn't be happier. Lara was EXTREMELY accommodating and flexible ... Read more with our complex family pairings. We had a lot of fun spending time with her, running around taking pictures, and since my husband and I hadn't taken professional photos together before, she made us feel really comfortable so our our true personalities could come through in the photos! She was responsive during the planning process, extremely communicative about what would be happening when, and was quick to get us a few "sneak peek" photos to keep our pestering parents at bay until all photos could be processed. THANK YOU Lara for contributing to our special day!

A
Anna Knuth

Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent photographer

Lara was such a blessing to our wedding day! She was so helpful with the timeline and made sure to get all the pictures we were hoping to get and more. She helped capture our wedding day perfectly! Read more Lara was such a blessing to our wedding day! She was so helpful with the timeline and made sure to get all the pictures we were hoping to get and more. She helped capture our wedding day perfectly!