Larcombe Photography

Malvern, PA · View map

About Larcombe Photography

Award winning photography with an artistic approach, we use a blend of photojournalism and traditional style photography to capture the emotions and relationships of your very special day. Our commitment to our clients is to provide an unequalled level of quality, professionalism and reliability.

Our album service utilizes the fine Art Leather albums, which are consistently rated as the highest quality wedding albums around.

We are all about providing you with the very best services, the best photographs, the best wedding albums, we want to capture for eternity the very best memories that this very special day will bring to you.

Visit us at http://larcombe-photography.com for pricing and availability details and a sample of our most current weddings.

Larcombe Photography is based in Malvern, PA.

**** Thank you to all our brides who left such wonderful reviews which enabled us to win the 2009 Bride's Choice Award ****

8 Reviews for Larcombe Photography

8 Larcombe Photography Reviews

K
Kristy

Married on 08/15/2009

I was SO satisfied with Larcombe Photography! Not only is it a GREAT price for what you get, but the photographers are VERY professional and did a fantastic job. My husband and I did not want to spend ... Read more spend a ton of time taking pictures and I was a little worried (after the fact) that maybe we should have spent more time w/photographs. Until I got the pictures back --- and we were AMAZED! The shots that they took of us were absolutely perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I would definitely recommend this photographer!!

S
Sharon

Married on 12/27/2008

I cannot rave enough about Larcombe photography. Tony and his wife Claire shot our special day and they were accomodating from the beginning with a free consultation, answering all our questions. They ... Read more were early the day of our ceremony, were incredibly creative with finding different backgrounds to shoot, and truly made me feel like a beautiful bride. We have the most beautiful pictures from the posed to candid laughing shots to the photojournalistic details only a good eye can catch during the fast paced stress of shooting a wedding. We paid for a package including 250 online proofs and they posted 400 because there were so many great shots! Our friends and family can't say enough about how much they love them too. I plan on recommending Larcombe to anyone and everyone!

M
Maria

Married on 05/24/2008

We used Larcombe Photography for our wedding on May 24 2008 and we are delighted with our photographs from the wedding! We met with Tony before hand to discuss the packages and determine what types of ... Read more of photographs that we were going for. In our case it was some posed photographs (w/ family, etc) and the rest were candid shots. All the photos were wonderful but I absolutely loved the candid shots (of my 5 year old niece eating M and Ms, my parents dancing, etc). I found Tony and Claire to be extremely professional and reliable. They had a way of making feel like you've know them for a long time and we felt completely relaxed around them. The photos are posted on a website which is very easy to navigate and to share with family members. I would definitely recommend Larcombe Photography!