Larissa Jean Photography

Scottsdale, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Larissa Jean Photography

Larissa Jean Photography is a wedding photography company located in Scottsdale, Arizona. Photographer Larissa is passionate about capturing the memories from one of the most important days of her clients’ lives. With a warm, soft, and authentic style, your experience will be amazing. Larissa will make sure that the shoot is simple, light, and comfortable, so that she can get the most authentic photos to capture your love as candidly as possible.

Larissa Jean Photography uses natural and traditional photography techniques in her simple, yet unique style. Whether you need an engagement shoot, trash the dress session, boudoir shoot, or of course, wedding portraits, you can expect beautiful photos. The list of available photography services includes, but is not limited to:

• High-resolution images

J
Josta

Married on 12/08/2018

Perfection

My words of praise can't be said loud enough for Larissa, she is so talented, caring and a truly down to earth person who made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. Her work is absolutely the ... Read more investment and time. I highly recommend her!!

Alexandra
Alexandra Vakula

Married on 09/29/2018

Dedicated and talented

From the moment I met Larissa, I knew she would do everything possible to make my photos and wedding day absolutely perfect. It is apparent that she puts a lot of thought and care into her work, as ... Read more her photos perfectly capture every aspect of such an eventful day. Planning a wedding is a lot of work and can be very stressful, and Larissa was great at being there whenever I had questions. She also was involved in putting together the timeline to make sure that the day would run smoothly and she would be there to get all of the necessary photos. Larissa is extremely kind, talented, and I cannot recommend her enough!

B
Brooke

Married on 06/23/2018

We found Larissa through a mutual friend and I am SO thankful that we did. Larissa shot our engagement photos, my boudoir photos, and our wedding photos and let me tell ya; this girl is amazing at ... Read more what she does! I was so impressed by her professionalism, her quality of work, and how much she truly loves and values her business. It's awesome to see how passionate she is about photography and it definitely shines through her work. Larissa met with me multiple times before the shoots to ensure she understood our style and expectations, which was extremely meaningful to this stressed out bride. The turn around with her pictures is extremely fast, which is a huge plus to me! After each shoot, she would send us sneak peaks just days later and would have all pictures back to us within a month or so. I am so glad that we found her because not only is she our forever photographer, but she has become a great friend. I could seriously go on and on about how wonderful Larissa is!