Lark Chamber Music

Kennesaw, GA · View map

About Lark Chamber Music

If you are looking to add class, style and elegance to your wedding ceremony Lark Chamber Music is a perfect choice for your special day. You can choose from a wide ensemble selection including string duets, violin and piano duets, trios or quartets. We also offer a solo violin or cello for more romantic, intimate events.

Our repertoire includes all time favorites such as Canon in D, Jesu, Joy of Man/s Desiring and Bridal Chorus along with popular "classics" including "All I ask of You", "Pink Panther" and "Sweet Child O'Mine" :) Please contact us directly for a list of suggested repertoire!

We guarantee the highest professional quality of our ensembles. All our musicians are classically trained musicians with years of performing experience in concert and event settings. We have performed with such renowned musicians and groups as Sarah Brightman, Earth, Wind and Fire, and Rod Stewart as well as the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, Atlanta Opera and Atlanta Ballet to name just a few. We pride ourselves in exceptional customer service and our goal is to make your musical experience with Lark Chamber Music moving, memorable and enchanting.

62 Reviews for Lark Chamber Music

62 Lark Chamber Music Reviews

Heather
Heather

Married on 05/04/2019

Music to our ears!

We loved having the Lark team serenade us and our guests on our big day. Vera is everything in terms of responsive, flexible and helpful to create an amazing playlist which they executed to ... Read more perfection!

R
Rachel

Married on 09/15/2018

Lark Chamber Music was the absolute best touch for our ceremony! Vera was so responsive and accommodating when it came to playing music that was not on their usual list. They played everything I ... Read more wanted and sounded so perfect and beautiful on the day of! Would definitely recommend!

C
Chuck

Married on 06/17/2017

Vera and the rest of the group were simply amazing! Although I know this group primarily plays weddings, they were superlative for my use as well. I planned a surprise private concert for my wife for ... Read more for our 15th. I arranged for the the group to be in the foyer of our house and wake us up with a beautiful Wagner selection. Vera was very flexible with this ask and made our anniversary memorable. Their preparation was exceptional on some very difficult music to learn on short notice including some pretty obscure selections. Bravo Vera and the rest of Lark! Will use them again for sure.