LARK Photo and Video

Harrisburg, SD · View map · Visit website

About LARK Photo and Video

LARK Photo and Video is a wedding videography and photography team serving Harrisburg, South Dakota. LARK is a owned and operated by husband-and-wife team Luke and Andrea Kreykes. Together they make a fantastic team of visual artists who have a deep passion for capturing the beauty and magic of weddings. Originally from San Diego, Luke and Andrea now capture weddings throughout the beautiful state of South Dakota. With Andrea and Luke by your side, you can capture every moment of your wedding, from the big important moments to the small intimate ones that would have otherwise been missed.

LARK Photo and Video specializes in capturing wedding photos and videos that are cinematic, documentary, short form, or storytelling in style. They’ll also provide a Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, or USB Hard Drive of all of your images. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Additional hours

1 LARK Photo and Video Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 06/28/2013

I was one of those brides that swore she didn't "need" a videographer. I was dedicated to staying on budget and a videographer seemed crazy. About 3 weeks before the wedding I had a minor freak out ... Read more and decided I "had" to have a videographer. When I talked to my coordinator she said that the one thing she regretted was not having a videographer at her wedding which made me even more crazed. Luckily, on of my bridesmaids had a cousin-in-law who did wedding videos and for a reasonable price. I had somewhat low expectations with how it was last minute and I didn't really review their work, I was just happy it was all going to be recorded. To say I was blown away would be an understatement. They had a highlights video out to us 3 weeks after our wedding and I was in tears watching it. Reliving the wedding in a 3 minute video is something I will cherish and I am so so so happy that I made that last minute decision. Of course the photos will be up all over the house but I know what my husband and I will be watching on our anniversary every year....you spend so much time and energy planning every detail of your wedding, its nice to be able to watching it on film. I 100% recommend Lark Productions, Andrea and Luke are heaven-sent and I couldn't imagine not having the amazing video they put together of our wedding..check it out for yourself http://www.larkphotoandvideo.com/johnandashleyweddingshort/h68e03c35#h68e03c35

LARK Photo and Video FAQ