Lark Strings

Albany, New York · View map

About Lark Strings

Lark Strings is a wedding music group located in Albany, New York. This team of four musicians offers beautiful string music to practically any special event. Lark Strings offers a large selection of music for entertainment throughout the Catskill, Adirondack, Vermont, and Western Massachusetts areas. No matter your event budget, style, or music preferences, Lark Strings can provide.

Lark Strings offers several music ensemble choices, and many different song options. Whether you want a solo, duet, trio, or quartet, this group can do it all. They offer music played by strings instruments, particularly violin, viola, and cello. These experienced, professional musicians create an elegant ambience for any event. Their music can be played during your wedding ceremony, reception, cocktail hour, and even your rehearsal dinner. The other music services available include:

• Instrumentals
  • Music during breaks
  • Learn new songs

24 Reviews for Lark Strings

24 Lark Strings Reviews

K
Katherine

Married on 09/16/2017

The Lark Strings quartet played during our ceremony and cocktail hour, and they were wonderful. Very easy to work with leading up to the wedding, great song list to choose from (including lots of fun ... Read more non-classical music) and incredibly professional. And most importantly, they played beautifully . My dad is an accomplished violinist, and my husband and I had the idea that he could play with the Lark Strings along to Elvis's Can't Help Falling in Love for our first dance. The Lark Strings made this extremely easy to work out, and I will always be grateful to them for helping this very special moment happen! Highly recommend!

T
tom

Married on 10/08/2016

Lark strings was fabulous. We had them for my daughters wedding in the Adirondacks and they played for the ceremony and the cocktail hour at the reception. Everyone loved the music--several commented ... Read more commented that it made the whole wedding--the music was enchanting. traveled two hours from Albany, arrived on time and smiling. fantanstic!!!!!

J
J

Married on 10/01/2016

They are truly top-notch talent. I am seriously obsessed with string renditions of modern songs, and they are amazing at this in addition to classical style. They willingly learned two new songs for ... Read more our ceremony, and did such a fantastic job with both (Dog Days are Over by Florence and the Machine and Wake Me Up by Avicii) - Amazing. Everyone was very impressed! I am only sad I didn't make it to my own cocktail hour (I was busy with getting pictures taken), so I could hear more of there amazing music. If you want quality & value, choose Lark Strings! I would re-hire them in a heartbeat.