Larkin Events and Weddings

Dallas, TX · View map · Visit website

About Larkin Events and Weddings

Larkin Events and Weddings is a wedding planning company based out of Dallas, Texas. This professional business was established by Kristen Larkin. Kristen is motivated to assist betrothed couples on their wedding day, providing coordination that eases worries and pays attention to even the smallest details. She has been in the event planning scene for years, enabling her to see potential hiccups before others may take heed. After organizing countless celebrations, Kristen knows how to make even the smallest gathering one which is not soon to be forgotten.

Kristen and her team want their clients to feel calm, relaxed, and taken care of during the entire planning process. To promote this environment, they offer a myriad of services that range from timelines to day-of coordination.

7 Reviews for Larkin Events and Weddings

7 Larkin Events and Weddings Reviews

Kathryn
Featured
Kathryn Arata

Married on 06/30/2018

Once Upon a Wedding...

Our son’s wedding in June of this year was combined with a family reunion, so we had a full weekend of events. Kristen Larkin and her staff helped us create five events over three days in four ... Read more different venues. It was an enormous amount of work, but Kristen made it all work beautifully. Her encyclopedic knowledge of the vendors on the wedding scene in Dallas was crucial to making the weekend a success. Her team was flexible and amazingly responsive to all our requests, and the most common response from all our guests was “what a glorious time we all had!” Larkin Events & Weddings is truly a one-stop shop for everything you could possible need to plan any event, and I heartily recommend them to anyone in the market for an event coordinator of any kind! Thanks, Kristen!

D
Denise Startz

Married on 06/22/2019

Could not imagine what the big day would have been without Kristen and her team!

Early on Kristen let us know that she would be there to assist us through the planning, but most of all, the day of the wedding she was in control - i.e. I could let go of the details and be the ... Read more mother of the bride. Not an easy thing for me to do. Every detail we had planned "magically" happened! from the timing of getting ready, to first look photos, to displays and transitioning to reception venue.

S
Stephen Arata

Married on 06/30/2018

Flawless execution

We combined my son’s wedding with my wife’s family reunion, so we had 5 events over 3 days at 5 different venues. Couldn’t have run smoother. I hope both of my daughters get married in Dallas so ... Read more Kristen can help us again!