Larkin's Catering and Events

Greenville, South Carolina · View map

About Larkin's Catering and Events

Anchored by Larkin’s on the River, our catering facilities also include the Shirley Roe Cabaret Room, the Founders Room, Larkin’s Courtyard, and Larkin's Sawmill at North Main. If you would prefer to host an event at another location, Larkin’s Catering and Events can also bring the party to you! Our off-site catering options are perfect for corporate lunches, private dinner parties, or receptions.

With the newest addition of the L on Broad St, we have expanded our venue offerings to now include a space that can accomodate up to 300 guests. It's historic charm is a true gem in the heart of downtown Greenville.

The Culinary team at Larkin’s Catering and Events is ready to customize almost any menu to suit your tastes. We offer many menu options to fit your particular event, be it a cocktail reception, wedding reception, or full plated dinner.

Larkin’s Catering and Events offers a wide array of menus, facilities, and décor for your unique event. We strive to exceed our guests’ expectations and ensure that your event will be an event to remember.

81 Reviews for Larkin's Catering and Events

81 Larkin's Catering and Events Reviews

Iana
Iana

Getting married on 05/22/2020

Vendor Visit

I can not go on enough about Larkins. I vewed the L Space and the Sawmill and both were amazing! The team made sure all of my questions were answered and eve after I left they continued to reach out, ... Read more answer my questions and communicate timely and professionally. They were willing to be extremely flexible with my venue needs as well as my catering needs! Go check this place out they are awesome!

C
Christy Tuttle

Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent and beautiful venue

This was a beautiful venue and everyone was very easy to work with! They were exceptional at a GREAT price! Read more This was a beautiful venue and everyone was very easy to work with! They were exceptional at a GREAT price!

A
Alaina

Married on 11/17/2018

We requested appetizers and an open bar cocktail hour, a seated dinner for 207 guests with an open bar and wine/champagne service during dinner, as well as assistance with serving the cake. The food ... Read more was perfectly cooked and the right temperature. I don't know how they delivered this with a seated dinner of that size, but I can't imagine the food being any better. Guests have been raving to me about how it was the best wedding steak they have ever had. I would recommend them to anyone. Very professional and on top of it. Expensive but worth it for the best.