Larry Gindhart Photography

Indianapolis, IN · View map · Visit website

About Larry Gindhart Photography

Larry Gindhart Photography provides wedding photography for couples in Indianapolis. He strives to create sessions that are both comfortable and exciting. His work allows couples to enjoy their day while he captures their story.

Experience
Since 1997, Larry has been creating artistic images. He has been named one of Indianapolis' Top Five Wedding Photographers and continues to be named the best in photography by other websites and publications. He is also a member of the American Photographic Artists, Wedding Portrait Society and International Wedding Alliance.

Service Offered
Larry offers couples a variety of services to use. His packages include:

• High-resolution images
  • Slideshow
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
Larry Gindhart Photography also provides photo services for other types of events. These include:

• Senior portraits

K
Featured
Kate

Married on 11/19/2016

Wedding couples, stop looking! Larry is the BEST photographer! Honestly, I was skeptical at first because he had the lowest prices in the area. My husband and I felt an instant connection with him at ... Read more our first meeting. We went with the package offering 8 hours of photography and 3 hour photo booth. He went above and beyond our expectations. We got to meet his wife, who worked the photo booth with one other employee, and the love they have for each other is definitely an inspiration for us. Larry is a true artist behind the camera and captures the most beautiful photos! Our guests are still talking about how fun the photo booth was and our family is still talking about how much they loved Larry's personality. Overall, my husband and I cannot say enough great things about Larry!!

Jesica
Jesica Johannes

Married on 07/21/2019

Amazing photos

Larry does amazing work! He captured our wedding day in wonderful ways. He is attentive and gets all the photos you want. He takes the time to make sure all the lighting and posing are just right. He ... Read more is patient and even took time to help calm me down when I got emotional over seeing my husband during our first look. And he’s fun. He made my family and I laugh and feel relaxed throughout the day. All in all, Larry is the best! Professional, timely, fun, and a great photographer! Book him for your engagement and wedding photos.

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 07/13/2019

He Captured the Fun of the Day!

Larry did an awesome job with our wedding photos! He absolutely captured the fun and happiness of the day and we had a wonderful time working with him. He taught us how to pose properly for our ... Read more pictures which made them turn out great! We also utilized the photobooth he offers for our wedding and everyone LOVED it! As a happy surprise he gave us a book that had copies of all of the photobooth pictures taken by our guests which was so much fun to look through after the wedding. Would definitely recommend him and his photobooth to anyone!