Larsmont Cottages

Two Harbors, MN · View map · Visit website

About Larsmont Cottages

A luxurious resort located on spectacular Lake Superior shoreline, just 20 miles from Duluth, Larsmont Cottages offers an ideal setting and luxury accommodations for destination weddings and rehearsal dinners.

The resort features lakeside ceremonies and a private banquet room in our Main Lodge which accommodates intimate events up to 50 guests. Whether you require a formal plated or buffet style dinner, Larsmont Cottages delivers in style while showcasing a stellar view of Lake Superior.

The resort also offers endless complimentary activities for your guests to enjoy during your wedding weekend including;

- Kayaks

- Sauna

- Massages

- Indoor Swimming Pool & Outdoor Hot Tub

- Fitness Center

Larsmont Cottages is the perfect setting for your intimate wedding ceremony and reception. The perfect setting for launching new lives, dreams, promises.

13 Reviews for Larsmont Cottages

13 Larsmont Cottages Reviews

D
Featured
Danika

Married on 02/25/2018

Aprill Emig is absolutely AMAZING! She went above and beyond for us as this was where we stayed for our elopement. She worked with me to make every single detail so perfect and I could not be more ... Read more grateful! She stayed in contact with me through the whole process to ensure that things went exactly how I wanted them to. She didn't mind that I changed my mind and tore down and reset up the private room for us to have the ceremony and lunch in there due to the weather!! I am so grateful to have gotten the opportunity to work with her! Our day wouldn't have been as special and beautiful without her!! Thank you so much Larsmont Cottages for a perfect elopement and really just a magical time!! Everything was wonderful!

A
Alison

Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Perfect

The service and atmosphere Aprill Emig put together with help from the Larsmont Cottage Staff was incredible. We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day, and if we had to do it all over ... Read more again, Larsmont Cottages would be our number one choice! Seriously anything and everything you ask for they accomplished in a timely and orderly fashion! Loved everything about them!

A
Anna

Married on 09/30/2018

We started planning our wedding with April and she was absolutely fantastic. She took note of every detail and made sure everything was perfect for our wedding day. The property is breathtaking and it ... Read more it was a dream hosting our wedding there. We couldn't have picked a more perfect location for the best day of our lives.