L'Arte Della Torta di Melanie Secciani

Firenze · View map

About L'Arte Della Torta di Melanie Secciani

At L'Arte Della Torta di Melanie Secciani every cake is made with the freshest, highest quality ingredients, and with the utmost attention to detail.

Our belief is that a cake is far more than just a dessert. It is a memory. Slicing a Wedding Cake represents the first official act of work in a new couples life. It signifies the work of their new life together, and the hope that life will be as sweet as the cake they are cutting.

Melanie brings her culinary background and unique artistic eye to each couple to create their dream cake. She was named the Top Wedding Cake designer in Tuscany by The Tuscan Magazine in 2011. And has been featured extensivly in the media, including the Tuscan Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings, Gambero Rosso's Nudo E Crudo and Aspettando il TG.

5 Reviews for L'Arte Della Torta di Melanie Secciani

5 L'Arte Della Torta di Melanie Secciani Reviews

E
Emily

Married on 03/22/2019

Beautiful and Delicious

Melanie was very easy to work with. She listened , took excellent notes. When time for our wedding she knew exactly what we had requested. Excellent! Beautiful and Delicious! Read more Melanie was very easy to work with. She listened , took excellent notes. When time for our wedding she knew exactly what we had requested. Excellent ! Beautiful and Delicious!

M
Mariam

Married on 05/28/2013

Melanie was amazing! We had our wedding in Italy and she worked side by side with my planner from The US and created the most beautiful and tasty cake our guests and I have ever seen. She is ... Read more meticulous with detail and just a perfectionist. People still talk about our cake every time I see them! She is the best!

S
Sara

Married on 05/05/2012

I know everybody says "this was the best cake I've ever tasted" but in the case of Melanie's cake there is no other way to explain it. I truly cannot remember ever having tasted amore delicious cake ... Read more then this one. I ate three slices. And no only was the cake delicious, but it was just as beautiful. Hand piped and decorated with gorgeous flowers and edible gold dust, it was the center piece of our reception and truly made a statement. Not only was Melanie professional but she made this incredible cake for us on VERY short notice and there was absolutely no compromising of quality - a testament of the talent of a true artist. You will not be disappointed ordering your cake from Melanie Secciani!