LA's Photography

Grand Blanc, MI · View map · Visit website

About LA's Photography

LA's Photography is a Detroit, Michigan-based wedding photography company offering an unforgettable experience at an affordable price. Lead photographer Lori and her team of professional photographers go above and beyond to make sure their couples feel cared for throughout the photography process. When it comes to LA's Photography's images, they are just as exceptional as the customer service. You'll receive a full photo collection of crisp, clear images to help you remember the details of this most significant day. For a team that goes above and beyond to ensure your experience is excellent, inquire about LA's Photography today!

LA's Photography offers everything you need for a top-of-the-line wedding photography experience. They offer unlimited consultations before your big day arrives to help map out the best timeline to ensure that every moment is captured. Their services include:

• Your choice of lead photographer
  • Second shooter

M
Featured
Mary

Married on 06/23/2018

They were fantastic, professional, affordable, fair, prompt, fun, creative and really listened to what my husband and I wanted. At times i felt interrupted and couldn't share everything but my photos ... Read more turned out amazing and I love all of them!!

Abby
Abby

Married on 05/18/2019

Photographer

Pictures turned out awesome! Lori did a great job! Read more Pictures turned out awesome! Lori did a great job!

L
Liz

Married on 10/06/2018

Such Talented Photographers!

Book these people immediately! First, Lori is amazing, and from the first visit, she walked us through our timeline and talked about a package that worked for us, not just what would make her the ... Read more most money. We did our engagement shoot that turned out beautifully with LouAnn and then she shot our wedding as well. LouAnn took time to meet with us before the wedding and outlined a timeline for our entire wedding down to the minute. I was nervous about timing for everything and she made me feel so at ease. The pictures (I've seen so far) are absolutely stunning - this girl is seriously talented and got everything we wanted and hoped for in our wedding photos. I couldn't be happier!