Las Positas Vineyards

Livermore, California · View map · Visit website

About Las Positas Vineyards

Las Positas Vineyards is a Livermore, California wedding ceremony and reception venue. The intimate, family-owned winery is surrounded by breathtaking vineyard views for as far as the eye can see. With a peak season between April and November, Las Positas Vineyards offer stunning views of the surrounding area nearly year round. You don’t have to be a wine connoisseur to appreciate all that Las Positas Vineyards has to offer. Their professional staff and vendor partners will work with you to make sure that you and your guests have everything that you need.

Facilities and Capacity
Las Positas Vineyards offers four different event spaces to choose from with a total maximum capacity of 150 people. The winery provides several different spaces including indoor, scenic views and uncovered outdoor settings with a classic, elegant and rustic feel. Their facilities include a gorgeous main event hall, private dining room, both indoor and outdoor bars, a private space for the couple to get ready in, and an elegant terrace that overlooks the rolling vineyards.

This venue is available for a number of wedding related events including bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies and receptions. They have a number of services that they offer to their clients. Some of those services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Event planning
  • Liability insurance
  • Setup

Cuisine
In addition to the above, Las Positas Vineyards also offers different food and beverage options for their clients and their guests. Their fully equipped commercial grade kitchen ensures that all of the food turns out flawlessly. Their bar services include having one or multiple bartenders as well as providing a champagne toast. The food and beverage items that they provide include barware, linens and glassware.

Accommodation
The wedding and reception venue offers several options when it comes to transportation and access. Not only is the venue wheelchair accessible, but they also provide parking, valet and shuttle options.

10 Reviews for Las Positas Vineyards

10 Las Positas Vineyards Reviews

D
Featured
Danette

Married on 08/25/2018

I toured their facility for my wedding and although I did not end up booking the venue, I fell completely in love with the place. The vines, mountains, oak trees, indoor decor, outside lighting, etc. ... Read more were just beautiful. And talk about an amazing bridal suite! One of the best I've ever seen! We decided not to choose this venue based on the size limit but I'm contemplating using the place for a bridal shower or rehearsal dinner. Joni was absolutely amazing to work with. Very responsive via email, had great ideas for the venue and how to really make the place your own, and even did a complimentary pour at the end (their wine is really good). I'm sad this place isn't a bit larger (max 130 guests indoors). But if you're looking for an intimate setting with amazing views, this is your place! I was a bit skeptical about this place due to some of the reviews I read, but Joni is fairly new & I think the owners did a great job hiring her. I think she's going to be a real asset as she has a lot of industry knowledge & was by far one of the better coordinators I met with. This place is a hidden gem & I think it will become more popular as more people find out about it.

Shayla
Shayla

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing venue and wedding coordinator!

Wow what can I say about Las Positas Vineyards and our amazing wedding coordinator at the venue, Marissa. We instantly fell in love with this venue for our intimate wedding due to the beautiful ... Read more vineyards and backdrop of the mountains. Little did we know we would also be working with an amazing coordinator at the site, Marissa. She guided us through all of the wedding craziness and always answered our emails (which were many!) very promptly! We always felt in great hands with Marissa and there was no need to hire another coordinator, she was truly fantastic! We are so happy we made the decision to get married here. Marissa made our vision come to life the day of and would highly recommend to anyone!

N
Neil

Married on 05/24/2018

We held our wedding at Las Positas and would not hesitate to recommend it. The winery is stunning with beautiful views and plenty of wonderful locations for memorable photographs. Marissa their Event ... Read more Cordinator was fantastic, she helped organise our day and was on hand throughout to ensure everything ran smoothly. It was the perfect location !