Las Vegas Music Oasis

Henderson, Nevada · View map · Visit website

About Las Vegas Music Oasis

A wedding ensemble in Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas Music Oasis serves as the perfect entertainment option for ready-to-wed couples. Comprised of world-class musicians, the company offers the finest music custom tailored to fit your desired needs. Unique and memorable, Las Vegas Music Oasis is the ideal option for a truly enjoyable wedding experience.

Las Vegas Music Oasis prides itself on making each union one to remember. For a truly enjoyable experience, the following services are provided:

• Consultations
  • Ceremony music
  • Cocktail hour music
  • Reception music
  • Rehearsal dinner music
  • New songs

Areas Covered
Las Vegas Music Oasis proudly offers wedding entertainment for couples located in Las Vegas / Henderson, NV

17 Reviews for Las Vegas Music Oasis

17 Las Vegas Music Oasis Reviews

G
Gianina Velasco

Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding ceremony/ Cocktail hour

AMAZING! From beginning to end they were super friendly and easy to work with. Zuzana responded almost immediately with any questions or concerns I had leading up to my wedding. They were dressed ... Read more beautifully and were very professional! If I could give them a million stars I would. I got many compliments from guests about them. I am so glad I picked them to be a part of my special day! Thank you again ladies for making my wedding day a dream come true!

Kyrsten
Kyrsten Webb [Kahre Es]

Married on 06/01/2019

Best experience!!

Las Vegas Music Oasis was an absolute joy to work with for our wedding. From the moment of contact, Zuzana was helpful, easy to communicate with and always kind. Our ceremony felt complete with the ... Read more beautiful and talent that they brought to the music they played. I would recommend the in a heartbeat to anyone who is looking for beautiful music. They made our day spectacular!!!

J
Jamie

Married on 09/15/2018

Having Zuzana and the other two musicians playfor our ceremony and cocktail hour made our day so incredibly special! They were absolutely amazing! Beautiful and talented! Zuzana was a pleasure to work ... Read more with as we planned it all from out of state, but she answered all questions and is incredibly helpful! She made our special song request happen! No hesitations please book her for your event!!