LaSalle Dry Cleaners

Miami, Florida · View map · Visit website

About LaSalle Dry Cleaners

LaSalle Dry Cleaners - bridal gown care is a dry cleaning company located in Miami, Florida that specializes in gown preservation. LaSalle Dry Cleaners offers high quality preservation services that will turn your gown into a family heirloom that can be cherished for years to come. Whether you want to save your own for your daughter or granddaughter or simply want the assurance that your gown will not lose it beauty over the years, LaSalle Dry Cleaners - bridal gown care will ensure your gown is kept in pristine condition.

LaSalle Dry Cleaners - bridal gown care offers a free consultation and estimate for the care of any fabric, new or vintage. Additionally, they offer handling services in order to protect any delicate beads, embroidery, or lace during the cleaning process. Their anti-sugar stian treatment treats any stains, such as sugar or salt, that may dry clear. You can also arrange to inspect your bridal or other family gown before your gown preservation is fully complete. LaSalle Dry Cleaners - bridal gown care specializes in restoring antique and vintage bridal gowns to the true color without any damage to delicate fabrics or dies. This service is ideal for any bride hoping to wear a vintage gown on their big day.

31 Reviews for LaSalle Dry Cleaners

31 LaSalle Dry Cleaners Reviews

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 10/26/2013

I love La Salle Cleaners! They fixed the bustle on my dress in the blink of an eye! So friendly and courteous! They are genuinely interested in any bride and will do anything they can to make you ... Read more happy. They impeccably cleaned and preserved my dress. I look forward to having them as my only dry cleaner and would definitely recommend them for any bride looking for quality alterations/cleaning.

J
Jacob

Married on 12/10/2016

My wife and I took her dress to LaSalle after performing in 2 ceremonies and receptions. I accidentally tore some mesh on the dress in the hotel room and the bottom of the dress got dirty from ... Read more dancing. We were blown away at how great the dress looked after getting it back. I couldn't find the tear and it looked just like it did when we purchased it. I'm very impressed with Jessica and her team. Highly Recommend!

M
Melanie

Married on 05/16/2015

We are very pleased with La Salle. They did an incredible job with getting out the most stubborn of stains on my wedding dress. They were able to restore something that I'm not sure anyone else could, ... Read more could, and that is so important for my wedding dress which is a priceless item. Francesca was very helpful and friendly. We would definitely choose them again and recommend them to take care of anyone's precious wedding items.