Lasting Impressions

Westminster, MD · View map · Visit website

About Lasting Impressions

FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 1-800-583-2233 from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM. OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK.

Lasting Impressions is a premier transportation company specializing in weddings. We service the Maryland, Pennsylvania, DC and Virginia areas. With over 50 years of experience in the wedding industry, Lasting Impressions provides luxurious and dependable transportation that will have you riding in style on your special day.

We include our wedding package, which consists of “Almost Married” and “Just Married” signs, toast for the Bride & Groom, sodas, bottled water, ice and Red Carpet service. We're a full service company; when our tuxedoed chauffeur initially arrives, he will assist you and your Bridesmaids with anything that needs to be taken to the limousine. At that time we suggest the photographer get a picture of you and the Maid Of Honor pointing to the "Almost Married" sign on the back of the limousine. As long as weather permits, your chauffeur will roll out the red carpet and assist everyone into the limousine, making sure your train does not drag on the ground. Once you arrive at the ceremony site, your chauffeur will roll out the red carpet, and assist everyone. He’ll bring anything from the limousine into the site and stay with you until you go down the aisle, making sure that your train is properly put into place. He carries tic tacs, Kleenex and a sewing kit for emergencies. Once you are officially married, we suggest that you and your husband get a picture pointing to the “Just Married” sign. He will display a "Congratulations" sign, adhere wedding bells to the outside of the limousine, place "Just Married" wedding confetti on the limousine’s floor, and top it off with a non-alcoholic champagne toast. From there, your chauffeur will take you to your reception site, rolling out the red carpet one more time for your grand entrance!

Our fleet includes a large selection of luxurious vehicles, in a range of different colors. We specialize in classic cars with our American Classic Collection (1934 Lincoln and a Zimmer Golden Spirit) and our British Classic Collection (Bentleys and a Princess Rolls Royce that was featured in STYLE Magazine). We can also provide limousine or bus service for up to 29 passengers. To view our entire fleet of vehicles WITH VIDEOS, you can visit our Fleet section on our website at https://www.lastingimpressions1.com/fleet/, or stop by our office at 1895 Old Taneytown Road, Westminster, MD 21158, Sunday-Thursday, 9a-9p. Our toll-free number is 1-800-583-2233.

Most importantly, we are licensed by the Maryland Public Service Commission (#2370) for Maryland intrastate commerce, licensed by the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (# A-00121506) for Pennsylvania intrastate commerce, and licensed by the United States Department of Transportation (#1374014 / MC# 524900) for interstate commerce. All of our drivers are drug and alcohol tested pre-employment and CDLs randomly. They have background checks, are fingerprinted, carry DOT medical cards, and have a valid driving record annually. Our vehicles are inspected twice a year and we carry commercial insurance under D.O.T.'s guidelines.

For pricing, because each job is unique and there are so many variables we take into consideration, please give us a call for an accurate price.

Thank you in advance for considering us and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

94 Reviews for Lasting Impressions

94 Lasting Impressions Reviews

Featured
User4507656

2+ years ago

I highly recommend this company. Prior to my son's wedding, I contacted & visited several limo companies for estimates. The other companies did not begin to compare to Lasting Impressions. The ... Read more competitors limos were old, dirty, dinged up, and very wore inside. They looked like "prom or party" limos. Then I visited Lasting Impressions & met Ron, the owner. Boy, what a difference. His limos were clean & well maintained. It's obvious that Ron takes pride in his vehicles. I hired Lasting Impressions & they did not disappoint. Kim, the VP, was in constant contact with me. The week before the wedding, Kim & I spoke many times to go over any last minutes details about the pickup time & location. Which brings me to our driver "Barry" - all I can say is that the entire bridal party fell in love with "Barry" - Barry was at our beck and call. He provided water, tissues, Tic Tacs, helped with the flowers, carried tote bags into the church after the ceremony, etc. Barry did it all. I had a thread hanging from the bottom of my gown & Barry took care of it with the nail clippers he had in his pocket. He was courteous, professional, and calmed our nerves. Barry made a stressful day less stressful. I'm sure any of the drivers would be fine, but if possible, request Barry. He's awesome. Lasting Impressions is a top-notch company. Their price was a little higher than I had budgeted for, but, it was money well spent. Especially when hiring a limo for a wedding, you need a reliable, professional, company and that's exactly what Lasting Impressions is. You guys are #1. THANKS Ron, Kim, and especially, BARRY :-)

K
Kim

Married on 12/29/2018

Extremely pleased!

From the moment we called to inquire about a limo for our wedding, our experience was just super easy. The staff was very professional and informative. Prices were great and booking was seamless. They ... Read more They reached out the week of wedding to confirm and limo showed on time and driver was very accommodating and helpful. Perfect choice for the perfect day!

M
Meredith S.

Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Extra Touch

We hired Lasting Impressions for our daughter’s wedding. The owners were involved from the beginning of the process and invited me out to their garages to choose a car in person. We liked the 1934 ... Read more Classic Lincoln because it went with the theme of the wedding. What a beautiful car and so well maintained! We needed a driver with special clearances and they came through for us. The car was on time, the red carpet was rolled out, and the bride and groom rode around town waving to people walking by on the street before ending their fairytale evening . I highly recommend Lasting Impressions for special events!