Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon

Middletown, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon

A bridal shop in Middletown, Connecticut, Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon is dedicated to providing its clients with the very best in bridal designs. Owned by Krista Lastrina Matthews, the company has been a staple in the Connecticut wedding industry since 2009. Distinctive and memorable, Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon guarantees you will feel the most beautiful on your special day!

Designs Offered
Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon carries the lines of a variety of wedding dress designers. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Allure Bridal
  • Allure Couture
  • Allure Romance
  • Essense of Australia
  • Stella York
  • Christina Wu
  • La Sposa

Other Services
Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon offers an array of wedding gown services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Bridal accessories
  • Appointments
  • Alterations
  • Preservation

Areas Covered
Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon proudly offers wedding dresses and gowns to clients located in Middletown, Connecticut. Services are extended to interested clients throughout Hartford County, Connecticut; New Haven County, Connecticut and Fairfield County, Connecticut.

46 Reviews for Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon

46 Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon Reviews

J
Featured
Julie

Getting married on 01/03/2020

The best wedding dress shopping experience!

My mom, sister, and I had the most amazing experience dress shopping at Lastrina! I had gone to 2 stores before Lastrina and felt discouraged since my mom and I both fell in love with 2 totally ... Read more different gowns. Holly, who was AMAZING, listened to my thoughts and found the most perfect dress that my mom, sister, and I all fell in love with! They were super accommodating when I wanted to think about it, and even fit us in to come back later that day (on a really busy Saturday) to try it on one more time before I made a decision. They gave us honest opinions and took my feelings, my family's feelings, and my wedding venue into account. I am so happy to have found my perfect dress there and can't wait for the next steps!

Samantha
Samantha

Getting married on 09/26/2020

Experience was a dream come true

After one visit to an off-the-rack store and one full-blown bridal appointment, I was getting overwhelmed. Thankfully, Holly was ready to come to my rescue. Her only request was that I keep talking, ... Read more even when it was entirely unhelpful like “I don’t know, there’s just something weird about it.” She managed to find something that has every element and tiny detail I liked from the thousands of dresses I’ve looked at and 30+ dresses I’ve tried on, so my dress is this composite of all of my favorite things from all those dresses. I truly had that moment when I felt like a bride and a princess, and the whole store made me feel special and beautiful. Another thing I loved about this store was that all the sample dresses actually fit me. There’s nothing worse than wanting to try on a dress but not even being able to get it on since the sample is a bridal size 6. The girls made me comfortable and actually promoted healthy body images by having a variety of sizes. I’ve been losing weight to get healthy, so alterations were a concern, but since they can alter down two full sizes, I feel better. The woman who measured me even told me that I don’t even have two sizes to lose, which felt incredible to hear and helps me feel validated for all my hard work. I can’t wait to shop here with Holly for a veil and other accessories!

C
Christina Croce

Getting married on 06/26/2020

Caring Staff

The Staff at Lastrina was so attentive. They made me feel very special for the moment my family and I walked in. They took the time to get to know what I wanted and the style wedding I was having.I ... Read more never felt rushed. Would recommended my friends here.