Latte 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering

Columbus, OH · View map · Visit website

About Latte 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering

Latte 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering is a wedding catering service based out of Columbus, Ohio. Maureen Mahoney, also known as “The Coffee Lady,” started this company after experiencing a bad cup of coffee at an upscale community event. Since starting this beverage catering service, Maureen has served a wide variety of events and clients in a diverse array of venues for over 20 years.

Check out and like my face book for photos of past event and future events
that latte 2 a Tea has had the pleasure to participate in.

In order for me to send you a quote I need:

• Your Wedding Date
  • The Venue
  • The number of guests attending

Cuisine
Latte 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering is a great way to engage your guests who love coffee and tea. The typical catering service includes two hours of an open bar with a menu full of a dozen DaVinci flavors. In addition to providing your guests with incredible beverages, they can also accommodate those with gluten-free, lactose-free, and kosher dietary needs. Wedding catering services offered include the following:

• Signature drink

19 Latte 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering Reviews

D
Dora

Married on 02/17/2018

Maureen from Latte 2 a Tea was a hit at my daughter’s baby shower. She added a “touch of class” to a very special occasion. Read more Maureen from Latte 2 a Tea was a hit at my daughter’s baby shower. She added a “touch of class” to a very special occasion.

S
Stephanie

Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I are big coffee drinkers and we knew for our wedding we wanted something better than the standard urn of crappy caterer supplied coffee. I did some research into hiring an espresso bar ... Read more and after contacting the few in the Columbus area, Maureen with Latte 2 a Tea was the most professional and the quickest to reply back to my many questions. We met and I tried some of her coffee drinks (which were all amazing!) and I was sold. We were in regular contact up until my wedding. She was ready to go and on time and her helper for the day was very knowledgeable and friendly. My guests LOVED the coffee and so did we. We would definitely hire Maureen for any similar event!

H
Helen

Married on 12/08/2015

Maureen was such a delight to all 225 guests.. She remained professional and stayed on top of every latte request. She even went as far as to accomodate requests that were not on the beverage menu.I ... Read more plan to use Latte 2@Tea Expresso again and would recommend this vendor for a wedding, corporate and even private event!! Prompt and presentation was excellent!