Latter Rain Photography

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Latter Rain Photography

Latter Rain Photography is a photography business based in Greenville, South Carolina. Latter Rain Photography is run by photographer Leah Morgan who prides herself on truly capturing your personal wedding story-line.

Latter Rain Photography builds each individual package to be tailored to you and your personal style. Every package comes with 10 hours of photographer the day of your wedding to ensure that every moment, from getting ready to dancing you first dance, is captured. Leah Morgan’s photography style is focused on genuine emotion and joy, and looks to make sure no special moment goes unnoticed. When you book with Latter Rain Photography, Leah will meet with you and your partner to go over what your personal vision is: she calls this “coffee and collaboration.” Latter Rain Photography offers a wide range of services, including:

• Additional hours

Featured
Heather Zamarron

Married on 05/10/2015

Best Photographer!!

Leah is the absolute best photographer we have ever worked with. She is so personable, makes you feel so comfortable and is an amazing artist at her craft! You will NOT regret letting Leah shoot your ... Read more special moments, I promise!!

C
Chauncey

Married on 05/16/2019

My experience with Latter Rain Photography was absolutely AMAZING! My pictures came out better than I could ever imagine! Read more My experience with Latter Rain Photography was absolutely AMAZING! My pictures came out better than I could ever imagine!!

Courtney
Courtney

Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Photographer

Leah was a joy and helped make the day perfect, and she captured our day beautifully! She made sure to get the shots that we wanted, and there are so many great photos of our day; I have trouble ... Read more choosing my favorites because they are really all my favorites. I would 100% recommend Latter Rain Photography to capture your special day.