Latter Rain Photography

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Latter Rain Photography

Latter Rain Photography is a photography business based in Greenville, South Carolina. Latter Rain Photography is run by photographer Leah Morgan who prides herself on truly capturing your personal wedding story-line.

Latter Rain Photography builds each individual package to be tailored to you and your personal style. Every package comes with 10 hours of photographer the day of your wedding to ensure that every moment, from getting ready to dancing you first dance, is captured. Leah Morgan’s photography style is focused on genuine emotion and joy, and looks to make sure no special moment goes unnoticed. When you book with Latter Rain Photography, Leah will meet with you and your partner to go over what your personal vision is: she calls this “coffee and collaboration.” Latter Rain Photography offers a wide range of services, including:

• Additional hours

Featured
Heather Zamarron

Married on 05/10/2015

Best Photographer!!

Leah is the absolute best photographer we have ever worked with. She is so personable, makes you feel so comfortable and is an amazing artist at her craft! You will NOT regret letting Leah shoot your ... Read more special moments, I promise!!

C
Chauncey

Married on 05/16/2019

My experience with Latter Rain Photography was absolutely AMAZING! My pictures came out better than I could ever imagine! Read more My experience with Latter Rain Photography was absolutely AMAZING! My pictures came out better than I could ever imagine!!

R
Ryan Bheir

Married on 02/23/2019

Best Photographer!!

I don't think i can describe in one review just how amazing it was to work with Latter Rain Photography, but I will try. It was so great having Leah photograph our wedding. We planned it all in less ... Read more less than two weeks and did not think we could get a photographer in time, but then came Latter Rain Photography and Leah to the rescue. We were amazed how accommodating she was with our limited time frame. Super professional and she will make you feel like you've been friends for years. Our guests loved her and her energy. We got a lot of compliments after the wedding about how great our photographer was. Everything was beyond our expectations and we cannot stress enough how wonderful it was working with with her and wait to work with Latter Rain Photography again, regardless of what our next event will be.