Laughing Gravy Entertainment

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Laughing Gravy Entertainment

Laughing Gravy Entertainment is an experienced wedding and event DJ company based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. In addition to providing world-class DJs and MCs for your special day, this talented company also offers amazing music, lighting, sound systems and karaoke. Their goal is to exceed your expectations, whether you’re envisioning a crazy and wild affair, or an elegant and conservative evening. Laughing Gravy Entertainment has over 20 years of experience bringing couples’ unique visions to life.

This team of fun and interactive DJs and MCs pride themselves on their professionalism, dependability, expertise, and customer service. They look forward to making one of the happiest days of your life--everything you dreamed it to be. Once you book with them, you’ll be able to have an one-on-one consultation with your DJ to discuss your celebration. Together, you’ll go over your wedding-day timeline, and discuss your music, logistics, protocol, and more. On the day of your celebration, they'll provide ceremony music, background music, and dance-worthy music for your reception. Additional services include:

• Bilingual MC

J
Featured
Jerusha Smart

Married on 12/08/2018

Totally worth every penny!

We weren't sure if we needed a DJ or not for our event. Small wedding dinner with dancing after. But dancing was at the TOP of my daughter's list of what she wanted to do on her special day. After ... Read more shopping around I felt a little guilty going with Laughing Gravy just because they were the most affordable. Let me tell you, not only are they the best price I found, but our DJ - Aubrey - was awesome! She ran the night, from announcing the bride and groom, playing the fun shoe game with them, dimming the lights when needed and thanking the staff at the end of the night. She was fantastic, my daughter loved her, and we all had a blast! We will definitely use them again and recommend them!

Lindsay
Lindsay

Married on 06/15/2019

True professionals who know how to bring the party to life!

When I began looking for a DJ, my first stop was to LaughingGravy. Com and I didn't look at a single DJ after that. I was so wow'd by their website, I HAD to reach out. Once I did, I knew I would do ... Read more whatever it took, pay whatever the price (which was incredibly reasonable, by the way), to have a Laughing Gravy DJ. Every step of the way, DJ Masen was confident, open/flexible, understanding, and supportive. Even with a small wedding (60 people), Masen made sure there was never a shortage of people on the dance floor. We had so many compliments on the music, and he made sure to play the songs that were important to us as a couple. Masen was always prepared with questions and a note pad to make sure everyone was on the same page and nothing was missed. Of all the stress involved with planning a wedding, our DJ was always the easiest part. Masen clearly has loads of experience, is very professional, and is such a kind, fun man. We couldn't be happier with our experience with Masen and Laughing Gravy.

Larinda
Larinda Nichols

Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome!!!

DJ Karlie was amazing! So easy to work with and she made our wedding a blast! Thank you Karlie! Read more DJ Karlie was amazing!!! So easy to work with and she made our wedding a blast! Thank you Karlie!