Laughing Gravy Entertainment

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Laughing Gravy Entertainment

Laughing Gravy Entertainment is an experienced wedding and event DJ company based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. In addition to providing world-class DJs and MCs for your special day, this talented company also offers amazing music, lighting, sound systems and karaoke. Their goal is to exceed your expectations, whether you’re envisioning a crazy and wild affair, or an elegant and conservative evening. Laughing Gravy Entertainment has over 20 years of experience bringing couples’ unique visions to life.

This team of fun and interactive DJs and MCs pride themselves on their professionalism, dependability, expertise, and customer service. They look forward to making one of the happiest days of your life--everything you dreamed it to be. Once you book with them, you’ll be able to have an one-on-one consultation with your DJ to discuss your celebration. Together, you’ll go over your wedding-day timeline, and discuss your music, logistics, protocol, and more. On the day of your celebration, they'll provide ceremony music, background music, and dance-worthy music for your reception. Additional services include:

• Bilingual MC

A
Featured
Amber Barron

Married on 08/19/2019

Best way to get your guests dancing!

We loved our experience with Laughing Gravy, especially DJ Karlie! Karlie was so flexible with us and really bent over backwards to help us have the best reception experience including: 1) meeting ... Read more with my husband and I remotely while out of state, 2) tailoring the level of interaction we wanted her to have with our guests, 3) helping us understand the process better! A terrific benefit of having her as our DJ is that she was the one that kept to the schedule, my husband and I did not have to think about it at all. We loved our experience with Laughin Gravy!

Lindsay
Lindsay

Married on 06/15/2019

True professionals who know how to bring the party to life!

When I began looking for a DJ, my first stop was to LaughingGravy. Com and I didn't look at a single DJ after that. I was so wow'd by their website, I HAD to reach out. Once I did, I knew I would do ... Read more whatever it took, pay whatever the price (which was incredibly reasonable, by the way), to have a Laughing Gravy DJ. Every step of the way, DJ Masen was confident, open/flexible, understanding, and supportive. Even with a small wedding (60 people), Masen made sure there was never a shortage of people on the dance floor. We had so many compliments on the music, and he made sure to play the songs that were important to us as a couple. Masen was always prepared with questions and a note pad to make sure everyone was on the same page and nothing was missed. Of all the stress involved with planning a wedding, our DJ was always the easiest part. Masen clearly has loads of experience, is very professional, and is such a kind, fun man. We couldn't be happier with our experience with Masen and Laughing Gravy.

Emma
Emma S

Married on 06/10/2019

Magical Memorable Monumental Moments

Appropriate for occasion. Greatly facilitated happiness. Aubrey was able to capture the emotion of every well choreographed moment. Sentiment and romance blended, I can't say enough good about our DJ. ... Read more Aubrey was easy to work with and was the best money we spent on our wedding. She kept our reception magically moving throughout the evening.