Laura Alpizar Photography

Minneapolis, MN · View map · Visit website

About Laura Alpizar Photography

I'm Laura, a Wedding Photographer based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

I would love to be the storyteller of your day! Your story is AMAZING and I can't wait to be there to document it and celebrate with you! With my candid and creative approach I will strive to save those moments that make the heart sing. From big group family photos (your family rocks!) to the sweet moments in between you two, and everything in between!

I absolutely love to be in charge of the time capsule that your wedding album is going to be! Get in touch, and let me hear it all about your wedding, more than that, let's be BFFs!Laura A

The most popular package includes full day coverage by yours truly with second shooter and digital files. Included in the most popular package:

• Full day coverage by me!
  • Online gallery ready in 4 weeks!
  • Slideshow & Preview ready One week after the wedding

• Albums
  • Canvases
  • Prints

Products Offered
From save the dates to prints and albums, there are many items to choose directly from your gallery. Among those are

• Canvases
  • Flush mount albums
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Thank-you cards

Let's talk all about your day! ! I am committed to give you super service, a great friendship and a fun stress free experience while capturing the love between you two!

28 Reviews for Laura Alpizar Photography

28 Laura Alpizar Photography Reviews

Leah
Featured
Leah Andersen

Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely Delightful

Laura is an incredible photographer! She goes above and beyond her duties to help make sure everything goes right for the special day. Before my wedding day she helped me with the day of schedule and ... Read more was full of recommendations for other vendors around the Twin Cities. She helped my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera and was very professional in doing so. At the end of the day we felt like we gained a beautiful new friend into our lives. She takes incredible photographs and makes sure she gets the ones you will value the most. I love Laura and the work she does. I will never stop hiring her for events, and I will never stop recommending her. (In my husbands words, “10/10 would recommend”)

Julia
Julia

Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful!

Laura was such a joy to work with! She documented our day perfectly. She made everything go extremely smoothly from the get go. We were planning our Minnesota wedding from Oregon, so some vendors were ... Read more pretty hard to get ahold of due to the different time zones. Laura was always willing to chat and calm my nerves even a year before the wedding! She took beautiful engagement photos and made me and my husband feel completely comfortable! I thought he would be the one who was camera shy, but it was actually me who had that problem! I was so nervous having someone I didn’t know take my picture. Since Laura took the time to get to know us on the phone and during our engagement shoot, our wedding pictures turned out perfectly! She knew what we wanted, our best angles, and how to make us laugh and let go! I can honestly say that we will be using her to take our monumental pictures moving forward (anniversary, babies, etc). If you’re considering having Laura take pictures for any event, do it! You won’t regret it!

S
Stephanie

Married on 06/04/2017

Laura is amazing! I was pretty overwhelmed by the process of finding a photographer, as having our memories captured well was one of our top priorities. After browsing Laura’s work and reviews ... Read more online, I reached out and she met with my husband and I in person over dinner. We were immediately eat ease with Laura and she spent time getting to know us and our story. She did our engagement and wedding photos. Neither of us are super comfortable in front of the camera, but Laura gave us prompts and games which resulted in great photos where we looked natural and like ourselves. After the wedding, a number of guests made comments to me about how nice Laura was and how well she worked amongst everyone, not being overly intense about getting shots, but melded in with everyone and went with the flow. All of our photos turned out SO well. I feel like she really captured who we are as a couple. I’d definitely recommend her!!