Laura Alpizar Photography

Minneapolis, MN · View map · Visit website

About Laura Alpizar Photography

I'm Laura, a Wedding Photographer based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

I would love to be the storyteller of your day! Your story is AMAZING and I can't wait to be there to document it and celebrate with you! With my candid and creative approach I will strive to save those moments that make the heart sing. From big group family photos (your family rocks!) to the sweet moments in between you two, and everything in between!

I absolutely love to be in charge of the time capsule that your wedding album is going to be! Get in touch, and let me hear it all about your wedding, more than that, let's be BFFs!Laura A

The most popular package includes full day coverage by yours truly with second shooter and digital files. Included in the most popular package:

• Full day coverage by me!
  • Online gallery ready in 4 weeks!
  • Slideshow & Preview ready One week after the wedding

• Albums
  • Canvases
  • Prints

Products Offered
From save the dates to prints and albums, there are many items to choose directly from your gallery. Among those are

• Canvases
  • Flush mount albums
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Thank-you cards

Let's talk all about your day! ! I am committed to give you super service, a great friendship and a fun stress free experience while capturing the love between you two!

26 Reviews for Laura Alpizar Photography

26 Laura Alpizar Photography Reviews

M
Featured
Matt

Married on 05/27/2017

What a joy it was to have Laura photograph our wedding. We relied heavily on her experience and artistic judgement and she could not have made it more fun and easy for us. From our very first meeting, ... Read more meeting, we knew we’d found a photographer whose passion for capturing the beauty, fun, and excitement of the day was expressed every step of the way. We were continually impressed, from her creativity and visual storytelling, to her flexibly and quick turn around. From her plans and preparedness, to her spur-of-the-moment flexibility… including the expert handling of a large number of children under 4 in the wedding party. Never was she without a smile on her face. And then the photos… just gorgeous. How she managed to capture the moments she did will forever delight us.

S
Stephanie

Married on 06/04/2017

Laura is amazing! I was pretty overwhelmed by the process of finding a photographer, as having our memories captured well was one of our top priorities. After browsing Laura’s work and reviews ... Read more online, I reached out and she met with my husband and I in person over dinner. We were immediately eat ease with Laura and she spent time getting to know us and our story. She did our engagement and wedding photos. Neither of us are super comfortable in front of the camera, but Laura gave us prompts and games which resulted in great photos where we looked natural and like ourselves. After the wedding, a number of guests made comments to me about how nice Laura was and how well she worked amongst everyone, not being overly intense about getting shots, but melded in with everyone and went with the flow. All of our photos turned out SO well. I feel like she really captured who we are as a couple. I’d definitely recommend her!!

B
Briana

Married on 08/26/2016

We worked with Laura to shoot our engagement photos and wedding last fall and she was an absolute joy to work with! She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and our family can't stop ... Read more telling us how much they love the wedding photos. I'd highly recommend Laura if you're looking for someone that can capture the real, candid moments throughout your big day. She was also extremely patient throughout the planning process and was willing to answer all of our questions. She is truly AMAZING!!