Hired? Booked

Laura Ann EvCo

Ocean Isle Beach, NC · View map

About Laura Ann EvCo

Laura Ann will provide you with all the tools, resources and creative ideas to ensure your wedding is exceptional and stress free. We are affiliated with only the best vendors and exquisite venues in the area.

~John 14:1

www.laurannevco.com

34 Reviews for Laura Ann EvCo

34 Laura Ann EvCo Reviews

Jennifer
Jennifer Mitchell

Married on 10/13/2018

As my momma said...."Laura Ann is a GODSEND!"

I started out planning to do my own wedding planning, but I quickly realized that being 5 hours away from our venue, I was going to need a little help. Enter Laura Ann! Our very first encounter was a ... Read more was a 2 hour long phone conversation where she gave me SO much information and insight...things I never even considered! This was before I had even officially hired her...it was clear she just had a passion for wedding planning and was happy and excited to get me started. Hiring her that day was one of the best decisions we made. She had so many great contacts, and every vendor she recommended to us was spot-on! She took care of everything from setting up hair appointments to finalizing our menu with our caterer. Throughout it all, she remained mindful of our budget and was quick to help me sort out where we could save money when we started to veer from it. The day of our wedding, she was in beast mode--I still cannot believe how she transformed the beach and our reception space into the gorgeous fairy tale they both were! And she did it all while also making sure everyone was keeping on schedule for the ceremony. She kept everything and everyone running smoothly so we could really enjoy our day. By the time everything was over, Laura Ann was so much more than our wedding director--she was our friend. My greatest advice, sitting here as a newlywed? Hire a wedding planner/director so you can better enjoy YOUR day! And I can tell you firsthand that Laura Ann will make sure you do!

Lucie
Lucie Lawrence

Married on 10/06/2018

The best decision I made for our wedding!

Hiring Laura Ann was the absolute best decision I made when hiring vendors for our wedding. We had a 300+ person wedding completely planned for here in St. Louis, but had to cancel due to unforeseen ... Read more familial circumstances. So, my now husband and I decided to plan a small ceremony on the coast in less than 3 months. I did my research, made a vision, and flew out to NC to scout out some vendors and locations. Laura Ann is the contact for the beautiful house we rented, and after speaking with her during the tour, I knew that I needed her for the wedding planning. I trusted her almost instantly, she was EXACTLY the kind of person I wanted on my team to help make the biggest day of my life perfect. Throughout the next couple of months, Laura Ann and I talked all the time, she listened to every concern I had and gave me great advice. She kept me on task and made sure that everything was good to go, she really kept my stress levels down. When we finally arrived in NC for the big day, she was nothing short of incredible. She let us ship decorations to her home so that we wouldn't have to travel with them, she came by to check on us, she guided our rehearsal and kept us on task, and on the big day she worked miracles. She was able to connect us with so many amazing vendors in Ocean Isle Beach, there's no way I would have been able to hire half of the people I did without her. I gave her free reign with my decorations, she knew that I wanted and I trusted her. When I walked out to the beach I could barely catch my breath. Not just because I was about to marry the love of my life, but because she had created EXACTLY what I had envisioned. When we transitioned to the reception, she amazed me again. She captured everything I had dreamed of in a single space. Our theme was Harry Potter, and she took the little ideas and pictures I had sent her and created a magical celebration for our family and friends. I honestly don't know what my wedding would have been like if it wasn't for Laura Ann, I don't even want to imagine it. She made the day perfect, I owe every beautiful memory and the entire stress-free experience to her. Thank you, Laura Ann, for giving Quinn and I such an incredible wedding weekend. We can't say it enough, but we are so ridiculously thankful for you and your team. You gave us a fairytale weekend that we will never forget. -Lucie & Quinn Lawrence

Deborah
Deborah Werner

Married on 09/28/2018

THE Best Planner Ever....

Our experience with Laura Ann EvCo was amazing. Trying to plan a wedding when you do not live in the venue area is so difficult. Laura Ann made all arrangements with vendors ahead of time for my ... Read more nephew's family . Not only were her suggestions for vendors absolutely perfect, but she had a lot of insight and ideas that saved a lot of money. Laura Ann bounced between the rehearsal dinner venue, the chapel and the wedding venue with ease. She was there for each function from start to finish. Laura Ann EVCo is the only way to plan you're next special events.