Laura Ceja Photography

Santa Clara, CA · View map · Visit website

About Laura Ceja Photography

I'm Laura and I'm so thrilled you're here! I have been in love with photography since my first darkroom class in high school, so much so that I pursued a career in it and even received a B.A. in Photography from UC Santa Cruz. I grew up in the windy Central Coast but decided to stay in San Jose and am now pursuing a Master's in Business Administration from Santa Clara University. I live with my partner, Mario, and together we are a happy family pursuing our dreams!

I am a visual storyteller and my aim is to capture moments that seem short lived that will last a lifetime. Whether I am shooting a wedding, a family, maternity session, or any other lifestyle session, I want to make sure that the images I capture showcase YOU and all of the unique quirky details that make you, YOU.

I am not a “copy and paste” photographer, but rather I believe that it is so important for me to capture who you are every step of the way. On your shoot, you deserve to be yourself, so let me capture the butterflies in your stomach, the sparkle in your eyes, and the big smiles, because I want it all on camera!

I will be your hype woman behind the camera. My goal is to make you feel at ease and help bypass any awkward moments. I want us to connect and build a relationship to make sure we are a good fit for each other.

My style is more about getting you interacting with each other, rather than a lot of really formal posing. I will passionately work to capture all that your story is. I hope that your eyes catch the spirit of my work and that your heart catches the value and meaning within the photos.

SO if you’re ready to do this, drop a line and introduce yourself!

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Laura Ceja Photography FAQ