Laura Elizabeth

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Laura Elizabeth

Most days you can find me in yoga pants and a messy bun with my laptop sitting on a poorly-made bed because my two adopted dogs love to tackle my 104,826 pillows. I am blessed to do what I love. I am a wedding photographer, blogger, a yoga lover, an educator, a dance student, and a woman who loves to see the world.

I believe that gluten free cupcakes should have their own food group, and there is not a week that passes without at least a little indulgence. San Antonio, TX is where I call home, and I was the fourth generation to be born here - So "y'all" is used more than any other word in my vocabulary.

My photography style is finding the real version of you. I photograph couples who are totally into making memories that will last forever and ever. I will do anything on this planet to make you laugh, and the number one comment I receive from couples after a session is how much fun they had together.

That's what I want to document - the authentic love that the two of you share. I promise to always keep things light and candid so that one day you can look back on your wedding and remember the bliss and laughter that happened on that day.

My husband Mike is my second shooter and travel partner for life. We are finally planning our honeymoon on a Disney Cruise early next year.

My favorite part about working with my best friend has to be the kinds of photos he's able to capture. I once walked into the grooms quarters to find Mike photographing a "pyramid" of groomsmen with the groom on the very top! He turns into "one of the guys" and the photos he's able to get are priceless. Disclaimer: No grooms were harmed during the pyramid photograph. ;-)

10 Reviews for Laura Elizabeth

10 Laura Elizabeth Reviews

Kaitlyn
Featured
Kaitlyn Steele

Married on 11/13/2018

Amazing for Destination Weddings!

Laura and Mike were amazing! They perfectly captured the beauty of our wedding and showcased all of the amazing details so well. I would 100% recommend them to any bride wanting candid and romantic ... Read more shots. Everyone in the wedding party felt so relaxed with Laura and Mike, allowing for some great photos. We had a destination wedding taking place on a cruise ship. Laura did a walk through with me the day before our wedding to scope out some places for pictures which really put my mind at ease before the big day. I am so thankful of all the beautiful pictures we have to remember our wedding!

Selina
Selina

Married on 11/03/2018

The BEST photographer!!!

Laura is hands down the BEST photographer! We instantly clicked when we met and we couldn't have had a better photographer. She responded right away to my initial inquiry and met us the day I ... Read more emailed her. It was a joy to have worked with her over the year of our engagement and wedding. She made someone who doesn't take selfies, very comfortable! She also made our engagement session seem effortless. Her pictures and use of lighting is gorgeous! Highly recommend!!!

D
Dana Douglass

Married on 10/20/2018

Laura Elizabeth Photography

I would highly recommend Laura Elizabeth Photography to any bride in the San Antonio/Boerne/Austin area! There are many photographers to choose from, but from the moment that my fiance and I sat down ... Read more to meet Laura for coffee, we knew she would be a great fit for our engagement and wedding photos! She is very personable, down-to-earth, and enthusiastic about what she does. What drew us most to her was her desire to give us the wedding photos WE desired. She listened to what our vision was and was happy to accommodate our requests, and she gave us her professional opinion to help make our dreams come to life in the best way possible. She made us feel at ease on our wedding day and worked very well with other vendors. We are so happy with our photos and cherish those memories of a day that went by too quickly! We have received several compliments from other people about our photographs, and we are so pleased at how great of a job Laura did.