Laura Gorman Makeup

San Antonio, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Laura Gorman Makeup

Laura Gorman Makeup is a professional makeup company based out of San Antonio, Texas. Laura, the owner of this passionate business, specializes in bridal and formal event makeup. Brides are welcome to come to her studio, or she'll come to you at the venue of your choice. Laura Gorman Makeup looks forward to sharing in your special day.

This dedicated makeup artist offers consultations, as well as makeup trials, so you can test out your vision beforehand and ask any questions you may have. She’s skilled in a variety of techniques, including customized airbrush makeup and applying individual lashes. Laura is also happy to work with your entire bridal party, ensuring everyone can get ready together. Her services include:

• Multiple stylists

10 Laura Gorman Makeup Reviews

S
Samantha

Married on 07/21/2019

Highly exceeded my expectations!

Laura and her staff went above & beyond with their services. Everyone was very friendly & accommodating throughout the entire process. Definitely set my anxious, bridal nerves at ease! My hair turned ... Read more out just as I wanted. My biggest fear was turning out too cake-y/unnatural, but Laura made sure to keep the makeup tailored to my preferences which I love! Thanks to Laura & her staff, my wedding was made extra special—I high recommend!

Rachel
Rachel De La Rosa

Married on 06/22/2019

Best in the business!

Hello all! I want to take the time to share my experience with Laura Gorman and Samantha. Samantha asked me what I want my hair to look like and I had no idea. She asked me a few questions and figured ... Read more figured out exactly what I wanted. My hairstyle was so elegant and intricate. Samantha was friendly and has a passion for what she does. Laura did an incredible job with my make up. I told her the look that I was going for and she executed it perfectly. She was sweet, positive and professional. She even gave me a few bridal gifts and went the extra mile to make sure that I was wedding ready. Thank you Laura and Samantha for making me feel beautiful on one of the most important days of my life. You are simply the best!

M
Meredith S

Married on 04/13/2019

Laura is the greatest!!!!

Laura is AMAZING! She did my makeup for my wedding in April, and I have never felt more beautiful in my life. Not only did she do a phenomenal job for my bridesmaids and me, but she is literally one ... Read more of the nicest people I've met. For a stressful day like a wedding, we all really appreciated Laura's positive energy. She's just the sweetest person ever. Also, my makeup looked amazing from the minute Laura left my house to the end of the night. We had an outdoor wedding and were on the dance floor all night, but my makeup stayed PERFECT the entire evening. Laura made each and every one of us look and feel fantastic. I cannot recommend her enough!!!